Is the North Rec Dam Ramp useable?

I haven’t been that way in a while and was thinking about doing some Ballentine perch jerkin’ this Saturday. Anybody put in there lately? Can I get my 22 footer in there safely?

Guess no one’s tried to put in there with no replies after 221 views. Might just go by there and see if it’s doable. If not, might try Jake’s. I seem to remember putting in there when it was down to 345 years ago. However, that was with my little Hightide that I could launch in a mud puddle.:smiley:

James “Captain Fog” Lindler
Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22
F150 4 Stroke Yammy Jammer
For guide service, search fogmanfisheries on Facebook.

James, I pass by there all the time, but haven’t bothered pulling in there in months. I’ll take a look on my way to work in the am and let you know.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

Thanks Tim!

Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22

I launched there in a 20 footer 3 weekends ago and it was fine. Hindus were having some sort of festival by the lake so it was crowded but we got in and out no problem.

I have a buddy that launches his 24 bay there quite a bit. Should be fine to put in, not problem.

Thanks guys! Skiff took a picture of someone launching there. I’ll be fine, especially with someone to back the trailer. Without, I’d need to find my waders to get in the 50 degree water.

Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22