Is the Vote in?

Well for starters Bob, Uncle Sam covered the majority of it. 75% of the tuition. I did take on pizza delivery and farm work to cover some of over priced books and other 25%.

Bob, why are you so bitter? Boyfriend left you too? 8.66 of 11.23

If I had a education like you claim to have, I personally would show it.

Bob, I really thought it would take me places. I was raised with the mentality that without a college education I would not be much. I Learned that is not the case in many aspects. I married and live close to my parents and hers. I make a fair living with what I do and the only job I’ve ever needed the extra education was being a network III engineer for Alltel. Started being forced to storm travel and did not like leaving the wife and kids. My job now has its ups and downs, but mostly ups.

See, I try to converse with you, but I know this will be wasted and you’ll just come up with some mean spirited b.s. Too bad you are such a miserable person unable to join in a conversation without Trolling. I guess I just expect too much out of humanity. The wife leaving you must have really made you hate life and others.

You don’t converse as you call it Fred. You belittle, whine and cry. Wasted all that education just to show how stupid you are on a supposed fishing “SIGHT”. Look in the mirror Fred.

Give me one example of belittling. You can’t. all you can do is deflect and twist. Do all the laughy faces help you imagine things are better than they really are? if so I’ll help you out. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kiss: :kiss: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: are the man bob!!

Since I putt a couple of the regular malcontents on ignore, I enjoy this place so much more. Never understood the issue with the political section. You go there voluntarily and unless a direct threat is made, should be man (or woman) enough to deal with what is said. If someone can’t be civil, do not interact with them, IGNORE them. If everyone does, they go away. Like refusing to feed a stray animal.

Some advice for you whiners.

That’s solid advice. The problem is a few people don’t ignore those idiots and they fall into that trap of responding to them.

I’ll admit it… I’m weak and guilty. Some things are just hard to ignore. After a couple have told me of Bob’s illness and rough life, I would like to befriend him. It’s been this long, just don’t see it happening. I’ll give it up for the team. But there is one, after some recent comments, I will not respond to unless it’s a face to face meeting. I’ll not be goaded into a response here.

Hope you are doing well Ricky! Was stuck in traffic last week by your place. It sure is growing around there. I just noticed the big houses on the little Island across the Highway from you on Towels crossing drive. You are sitting on a gold mine where you are!! But you know that!

Personal opinion, is it better to get on 526 going through Bees ferry or run 17 to it?

IMO yes however the return may not be with the current road work the right turn lanes are closed in some places on Glen McConnell pkwy