Is the Vote in?

Many said that the Political section was the downfall of this place. Now it has been removed for a bit, I really don’t see any difference other than censorship. The only improvement I’ve seen is the ignore function, which I think we are all getting better at using… mostly. Yep I’m guilty.

Dang rain on my Saturday! At least I’ve got a good book to read.

1 Like

The smartest man on CF Mr 4.7 of 5.0. What kind of “CIDER” boards did your father in law give you?

You got that right Fred. I ain’t backing down from these pos democrats trying to ruin this country!

1 Like

Bet you can’t. Oh that’s right you don’t have anything to bet with. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m not the one that couldn’t afford to buy any minnows the other day when you was testing out your fancy depth finder.It would have been a perfect chance to post a picture of your electric outboard,Mr climate warrior.

1 Like

I don’t ignore punks, I stomp their a$$

You don’t have any money to pay,you’re on welfare and food stamps like all democrats

Very Weak ……….

You sure are. “MINDED” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Still nothing, I hope your welfare check comes in so you can afford to buy some minnows.

I’m good, I work for my money unlike you Democrats

The proof is in the pudding.Did you bring any illegal aliens out to fish with you? You love them so much,I’m sure you have adopted a few by now.

Still waiting on you to tell us about your illegal immigrant buddies.

I’m all grown up,I’m not a democrat like you

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thats the best one I have heard in a long time. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
CROWNS OF KNOWLEDGE
A man with all that knowledge should use it.

What’s the new thing Bay? Oh yea, … You don’t see conspiracy theorists with complications and dying from the Jab.

1 Like

Bob thanks!!! But I know better than to believe I’m the smartest man here. By a long shot. I still see you are gut hooked. I guess I should have used mild steel instead of stainless.

To answer your question, He gave me some really old “cedar” planks he had rough cut thin into tongue and groove about 40 years ago. Had to trim them all up and then glued them on. Got a lot of area covered… Maybe 30 feet all together. My one and only wife that will be with me until death really loves them. Makes her think of her father every time she sees them. Family is so great! Sorry your wife left you. Guess she just couldn’t take the grammar corrections.

By the way, I saw my mistake on the spelling and corrected it. You must have jumped on that one quick. Bob, is your life really so bad that you have to point out Spelling mistakes? I was always told only queer folk and trolls do that. Iz betmin aye neckle thats yuz hasin mispeled moss worts then Iz eder hase.

Sman 10
Bob -0-

This post further proves the point that a bad apple is worse than the Political forum.

Yeah, you did. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That would require a lot of correcting Mr 4.7 of 5.0
How much did you pay for all that knowledge? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: