Is this a grand slamm

Got in the water around 11:30 just before DEAD LOW in Bushy Park and as I turn a corner I ran into Optiker. We chatted for a short and off we went. The day started slow with a 12" striper with other stripers chasing and a big red. Kept at it and thought I had a nice flounder until this Largemouth Bass came out the water putting on a Roland Martin show. Finally got it in the boat 19" and release

Shot out to Goose Creek and found small trouts, 23.25" Red a few smaller and finally got a 12" flounder. Nothing came home but what a beautiful evening of fishing.
Fished yesterday out of the mouth of the Cooper River with strong winds but managed only two flounders for the 4 hrs or so that were 13" & 14" that were tagged and released. Pushed back in on Low Tide in Bushy.

Heck yeah, I’d call that a slam. Different from your typical slam but, still a slam.

2 Likes

It’s whatever you want to call it. You own that place

1 Like

The Pod has spoken.

Hey Pod, seen Bonza lately?

Red, trout, flounder, striper, largemouth. That is a Margarita Slam. Congrats my friend, that is an accomplishment. I was able to polish mine off also but I had to go way upriver to get my largies. Always good to see you.