Isiais

Isiais knda reminds me of Matthew, but could be a Cat2!

spec

1980 Skandia 21 w/ '93 JohnRude 150 gas drinker

Coming in and eating a late breakfast/brunch and watching a little T.V., seems this storm is getting a bit of sensationalism. Probably reporters tired of reporting on the Wuhan bug and “peaceful” protesters.

The media needs to do Biden a favor and start some face time one on one interviews with him. I’m curious, in his words, just what he expects to do for our country. I know he wants to let China go back to raping us. opps… sorry getting a little political on this off topic forum.

This new storm will be what it will be! And if it gets bad, I pray everyone will be safe and keep on your rain soaked masks. ~~

Has anyone heard anything from Foghorn Leghorn? Previously he would have been screaming “run for your lives” a week ago. Do ya’ll think he will issue any evacuation orders?

ZX

Yep, I’m tired of the liberal media promoting “Basement Biden”. That’s why I like watching these storms. At least the storms are unpredictable!

spec

Obviously there is no need for any evacuations with this storm but, I can tell you this, NO ONE wants an evacuation now or anytime soon. With all this Covid crap, an evacuation is the last thing this state needs.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Kind of wish I had came home this weekend and took my kayaks off the racks and put them in the shed and dragged my boat back here to Greenville. But oh well.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

No damage in the Hampton area. We were lucky! Looks like Myrtle Beach up got slammed.

spec

talking to neighbors and pictures North Myrtle Beach got slapped around a little bit. A lot of shingles picked and siding a lot of work out there. Neighbor had a tree go over. My kayak’s got relocated.
The pier got tore up. That’s the same spot a shrimp boat run through in the 70s. I guess the old construction was better than the repair. I think they repaired it early '80s. Till then they had a bridge across that when I was young. We go out there spend the night and King fish.never caught a king myself but drank a lot of beers & met a lot of girls out there.
What it would be like to be 16 again. Oops midlife crisis moment.haha.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.