It's too wet to plow and mow...

…So I spent this morning right here on CF.com. After I sold the Trailer Trash Hooker (because just like the real thing, she took all of my money and drank more gas than I can beer), I had to go to rehab so to speak and break away from my cravings for boats, tackle and wanting to go fishing but never seeming to find enough time to do it. To help me along, I got a lease on 75 acres and started working it over to chase Odocoileus virginiana because they’re closer to home, and have done pretty good at that. To help me with that, I put boat money on a new friend, a 54 year old IH 404. Being the same age as I am, she understands me; work slow and steady, and get the work done. Satisfaction guaranteed. But just like b.o.a.t.s. (Break Out Another Thousand Sucker), tractors cost a lot of money. I decided to plant beans and a small apple orchard, and found out like having an old boat, that crap takes a lot of work, too. So I took a break from that last weekend and went over to Clark’s Hill with my neighbor who used to be a stripper guide. Hooked a couple of 12 pounders, and just like a crackhead…I have that itch again. This morning was supposed to be a work day at the farm and at home, but, thank God for the rain…It’s too wet to mow and plow, so, lets check on old friends on CF.com. Here’s what I found out…I got to go fishing more often and stay connected. Good morning, nice people. While you’re on the water, remember there is at least one person who wishes he was standing in your wet boat shoes today.

The more we just complain…the more things stay the same.

quote:
Originally posted by Big Wes

…So I spent this morning right here on CF.com. After I sold the Trailer Trash Hooker (because just like the real thing, she took all of my money and drank more gas than I can beer), I had to go to rehab so to speak and break away from my cravings for boats, tackle and wanting to go fishing but never seeming to find enough time to do it. To help me along, I got a lease on 75 acres and started working it over to chase Odocoileus virginiana because they’re closer to home, and have done pretty good at that. To help me with that, I put boat money on a new friend, a 54 year old IH 404. Being the same age as I am, she understands me; work slow and steady, and get the work done. Satisfaction guaranteed. But just like b.o.a.t., tractors cost a lot of money. I decided to plant beans and a small apple orchard, and found out like having an old boat, that crap takes a lot of work, too. So I took a break from that last weekend and went over to Clark’s Hill with my neighbor who used to be a stripper guide. Hooked a couple of 12 pounders, and just like a crackhead…I have that itch again. This morning was supposed to be a work day at the farm and at home, but, thank God for the rain…It’s too wet to mow and plow, so, lets check on old friends on CF.com. Here’s what I found out…I got to go fishing more often and stay connected. Good morning, nice people. While you’re on the water, remember there is at least one person who wishes he was standing in your wet boat shoes today.

Holy crap, I need to meet your neighbor… I want to job shadow fo sho…

RBF

I’m classy 2% of the time…

And, I hope your Brother’s El Camino runs forever…

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

…So I spent this morning right here on CF.com. After I sold the Trailer Trash Hooker (because just like the real thing, she took all of my money and drank more gas than I can beer), I had to go to rehab so to speak and break away from my cravings for boats, tackle and wanting to go fishing but never seeming to find enough time to do it. To help me along, I got a lease on 75 acres and started working it over to chase Odocoileus virginiana because they’re closer to home, and have done pretty good at that. To help me with that, I put boat money on a new friend, a 54 year old IH 404. Being the same age as I am, she understands me; work slow and steady, and get the work done. Satisfaction guaranteed. But just like b.o.a.t., tractors cost a lot of money. I decided to plant beans and a small apple orchard, and found out like having an old boat, that crap takes a lot of work, too. So I took a break from that last weekend and went over to Clark’s Hill with my neighbor who used to be a stripper guide. Hooked a couple of 12 pounders, and just like a crackhead…I have that itch again. This morning was supposed to be a work day at the farm and at home, but, thank God for the rain…It’s too wet to mow and plow, so, lets check on old friends on CF.com. Here’s what I found out…I got to go fishing more often and stay connected. Good morning, nice people. While you’re on the water, remember there is at least one person who wishes he was standing in your wet boat shoes today.

Holy crap, I need to meet your neighbor… I want

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

The more we just complain

I had to google Odocoileus virginiana :smiley:

I enjoy old tractors, I’ve got a 57 601, 1974 3000, 1976 satoh, and a 1964 off-set hi boy ford 2000. all work tractors

Probably sell a couple, clear out some “junk”, and get another boat, first time in many years that I’ve been a year with out one.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

nice read wes

You back with us Pea?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I know the feeling, except this ones brand new and nobody ever even farted in the seat yet. 47hp. I got more work done in a few hours than I have in the 10 years we’ve been in this house previously.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki