James Island area Yard Mowing!

Hello,

My name is Jes Swicegood and I am a hardworking High School student and have been cutting grass for last 4 seasons. Last year, after working hard for past few summers, I was able to buy a used truck. I am now fully mobile and servicing all of James Island and other nearby areas. I offer the complete lawn care package- i.e. Mowing, weedeating, edging, and blowing. Please let me know if there is anything that I can help you with. I have reasonable rates and would be more than happy to give you local references.

Thank you,

Jes Swicegood

(843) 475-2330

JesSwicegood4@yahoo.com

17’ Mako

PM skinneej, this site. He has a new house and may have some work for you? Be advised, he’s cheap, so expect him to lowball you on the price!

Can’t help you, but best of luck to your business Venture!

“Why Bruce?”

Glad to see a young man making it to become a millionare!

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

PM skinneej, this site. He has a new house and may have some work for you? Be advised, he’s cheap, so expect him to lowball you on the price!

Not cheap... VERY cheap... and it's not "low balling". It's "right sizing the contract"...

Give the young man some work, Very Cheapskate[:0]

quote:

Give the young man some work, Very Cheapskate[:0]

I'm not on James Island. :wink:

He has a truck and is mobile!

quote:

He has a truck and is mobile!

He didn't mention "pulling weeds"...

He did say he would eat them!:wink:

With all due respect I sincerely wish Jes good fortune in his venture and probably would support him if I didn’t already make a commitment. Cheers.

Good Luck Jes! Oh no! Pee Pod, you didn’t:question:

poly on left, Skint-knee on right.

Nothing better then a young man willing to work for what he wants rather then expecting it to be handed to him.

Haha thanks for the encouragement!

17’ Mako