Jan. Oyster Roast

Bonzo is the Oyeter roast still on for this Jan ?

Still have plenty of fire wood.

It has to be, there is going to be a cage match between Bonzo and Easy. Or was it Peapod and Bonzo? Or Bonzo and Easy vs. Peapod? Anyway, there is supposed to be a cage match. It may be a tag team deal.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

It has to be, there is going to be a cage match between Bonzo and Easy. Or was it Peapod and Bonzo? Or Bonzo and Easy vs. Peapod? Anyway, there is supposed to be a cage match. It may be a tag team deal.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I thought it was 23 and RBF ladder match.

I’m now afraid of Bonzo! He might have that Biscuit eating attack dog of his with him[:0] That leaves The Pod and me and him are friends, so it would just be a slap fight! I could fight Uncle 23 Sellsfish? He didn’t buy me a car and he called me Granpa Easy! Better yet, if I give Mrs DF enough wine, I might get her to fight DF! Now that would sell some tickets:imp: I’m sure they have fought before, so it would be a rematch:wink:

WWE style…

Double D.

Easy, i’d like to see DF v MrsDF.

23 said I needed tide rails, and he called me a baitsoaker. he thinks i forgot. i haven’t. i’d fight him in a second. of course, i’m too old to fight, but i would stab him

-wishes Macdaddy would come home

A *itch Slap, would be fun to see:smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by justretired

Bonzo is the Oyeter roast still on for this Jan ?

Still have plenty of fire wood.

yessir, oyster roast scheduled for 1/30/16…I just bumped the thread and asked admin if they would sticky it so we can start planning more after Thanksgiving…firewood would be awesome!

and for the rest of these cage-fighting, knuckle-dragging, testerone-filled snapperheads…might I suggest a “show your fruit tree” contest instead of a boxing match?

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

You going to show your Low Hanging Fruit Tree:question:

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

23 said I needed tide rails, and he called me a baitsoaker. he thinks i forgot. i haven’t. i’d fight him in a second. of course, i’m too old to fight, but i would stab him

That’s why you’d win every fight; you fight dirty. Just like George Castanza. “Whatever it takes”

www.baturinphotography.com

1. just mandate that The Pod carry a tape measure on him when in near proximity to you! When you feel threatened tell him to get out his tape and make sure he is following the 21 Foot Rule If he can’t, make him back up until he complies!
quote:
Originally posted by UT_VOLS13

[quote]Originally posted by DFreedom

You are correct, but it doesn’t seem as though 23 wants any of RBF. I would do a charity match, and all proceeds can go to the savethelight.org. Come’on 23, I’ll be nice and it would help a cause…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

You are correct, but it doesn’t seem as though 23 wants any of RBF. I would do a charity match, and all proceeds can go to the savethelight.org. Come’on 23, I’ll be nice and it would help a cause…

RBF

now you’ve got my attention…we need about $47 million so I figure this is a good start…

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:
quote:

RBF

now you’ve got my attention…we need about $47 million so I figure this is a good start…

We can pimp it up and promotes it as the…

Lighthouse Ladder Match between…

The Pristine 23, and The one and only…Debaucherous RBF…

Just tossing out a few ideas…

RBF

The Debaucherous RBF has selected his walk up music…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nm1BJPe-pg

RBF

quote:

RBF

only if you wear Vince’s vest…

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:

RBF

only if you wear Vince’s vest…

Wear it?.. Hell, I own it. I used to date Stephanie back in the day…

RBF

23 is scared…

RBF ain’t.

Come on 23, you can whip my butt, I always loved playing the heel… You can be the baby face… No worries… It’ll be fun as all get out. I can train you on a few moves, and we can coordinate the match…

Ladder Match for the Lighthouse…

RBF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4lK41SX-Q