January meeting / New Members

Our first meeting of 2012 will be held Wednesday, January 11th at 6:30 p.m. at Miler Country Club in Summerville. We will be awarding Angler of the Year plaques, outlining scheduled events for 2012, and tentatively having a boat maintenance seminar. Other seminars are pending.

If you are interested in joining but can’t make the meeting, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM or at the g-mail address in my signature below.

We are looking forward to a FANTASTIC 2012!:smiley:

Vinman
19.5 Triumph, 115 HP Honda
“Every saint has a past, every sinner a future”
www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com
sswamembership@gmail.com

Hey man, what did you tell me earlier I would be needing to do to get this started, and be a member ??

Simon O

Just show up for the meeting. Individual membership is $25, family $50. If you can’t make the meeting and would still like to join, shoot me a PM and I’ll make it happen!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Vinman
sswamembership@gmail.com

Yeah just because I come does that lock me into membership, I want to join but my Finace isn’t sure if she wants too, is okay if she comes then decides, she doesn’t do an incredible amount of fishing but does tag along frequently

Bring her and come have a look. If it seems like your cup of tea, we’d love to have you. If not, we’ll wish you the best! We may not make her fish, but we may make her eat oysters at the end of year party! We can only bow so far to the fairer sex!

Vinman
sswamembership@gmail.com

Ha well she might enjoy an Oyster Roast … see yall on the 11th

Thanks

Vin I would like to attend the meeting,just need some directions to the Country Club.Thanks.

On 17 A going toward the high school from 5 point intersection,the road leading to the clubhouse is on the left almost across from cooper/dayton tire[which is on the right]there is a sign saying Miler Country Club,turn on the road and follow it to the end[at stop sign]club house is right in front of you.Coming from the highschool the road will be on the right.

Double D.

Awesome, Sophish! The sign is kind of small and blends into landscape a bit. Here is a link to the club and you should be able to get directions from there. We look forward to meeting you! (and thanks, DD!).

http://www.summervillecountryclub.com/

Vinman
sswamembership@gmail.com

Sophish…check your PM’s!!

livin life one day at a time!!!
2006 Seafox172
05 Mercury90hp(saltwater)

Vinman and crew, I will not be able to attend the 12th meeting. I planned on it but found out this week I have a Symphony Event that I must work. Please somebody sign me up.If you need more info please call 518-8707,this is my work phone I always have with me.I can mail dues in if that is possible.

NOOOOOOOO I am not blonde!! Gray and weiry,sorry to have missed the meeting,I thought it was for the 12,DAHHHH.Hope to see you at the next event.

P M sent, Sophish

Vinman
sswamembership@gmail.com