JI plumber/septic?

We are on a tank and certain drains have been backing up, I think it’s a vent issue within the house but have tried everything I know and ready to pay the man.

Anybody have a good recommendation on/near James Island?

quote:
Originally posted by barbawang

We are on a tank and certain drains have been backing up, I think it’s a vent issue within the house but have tried everything I know and ready to pay the man.

Anybody have a good recommendation on/near James Island?

Did you check the baffle at the end of the line going into the tank?

Knights septic service. Sounds like the tank is full and needs to be pumped out.

Double D.

quote:
Originally posted by Double D

Knights septic service. Sounds like the tank is full and needs to be pumped out.

Double D.

Once you seen and smelled this being done, you never forget

Pod you are correct. I have had the opportunity to experience it first hand when I was a kid and I have never forgotten.

Double D.

https://www.islandsepticsystems.com/ , these guys are good people!

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

thanks! i had the lid off earlier this year and things looked fine. i mean, as fine as that sort of thing can look. it’s only 2 drains in the house, snaking hasn’t done it, worst case worry is collapsed pipe down in the slab.

DD, we had Knight’s out once a few years back and would definitely call them for a pumpout if needed, very professional and friendly guys.

brother in law ordered a jet tool that arrives this afternoon, runs off a pressure washer apparently. this is the last DIY attempt and then i’m making some calls.

I find it awkward shaking hands with the septic tank man

i’m old enough to remember when babawang made fishin posts on here.

Man just use your water hose and siphon it out!

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

i’m old enough to remember when babawang made fishin posts on here.

Careful.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

“I find it awkward shaking hands with the septic tank man”

Fist bump, nothing more.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

if I were king, there would be no handshaking

I work in the construction industry. I see where their hands are, and I don’t want any of it.