Jigging Seminar

Here at Shimano North American Fishing HQ on Tuesday, April 23 at 6:00. 9560 Palmetto Commerce Pkwy., Ladson

Grouper season opens May 1, and we know you’ll all be putting your jigging hats on! Join us at our North America fishing headquarters and Experience Center on April 23 for an evening of jigging discussion. Shimano North America Fishing President Dave Pfeiffer, Field Marketing Manager Blaine Anderson, and Adam Lytton from Lure, Line, and Tools Product Planning will be presenting on the following topics:

• finding fish
  • gear selection
  • technique
  • rigging
  • fish care

Haddrell’s Point Tackle will be on-site selling Shimano gear at special rates.

*Admission is free. Space is limited to the first 100 participants. Please PM me or RSVP via our event on the Shimano Facebook page.

Sounds great and always looking to learn a new method. Thanks for putting this on. I will try and make it.

36 ft Yellowfin Yamaha Trip 300
27 ft Seahunt Yamaha Twin 200

Thanks, I’m gonna try and make this.

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

Hey gang! We are one week away and the room is filling up nicely. Haddrell’s will be on hand with specials available that night only on jigging gear. But wait… There’s more! We will spool for free any reel purchased that night with PowerPro.

Whats a talica 25 run?

quote:
Originally posted by tridogs

Whats a talica 25 run?

No clue, we are bringing Haddrell’s in to sell that night. They will be running specials but I don’t know what the prices will be…

I bought over a dozen Shimano Coltsnipers recently, looks like I should have waited to get them at this seminar… but I’ll be there!

Rob

quote:
Originally posted by Saxitalis

Here at Shimano North American Fishing HQ on Tuesday, April 23 at 6:00. 9560 Palmetto Commerce Pkwy., Ladson

Grouper season opens May 1, and we know you’ll all be putting your jigging hats on! Join us at our North America fishing headquarters and Experience Center on April 23 for an evening of jigging discussion. Shimano North America Fishing President Dave Pfeiffer, Field Marketing Manager Blaine Anderson, and Adam Lytton from Lure, Line, and Tools Product Planning will be presenting on the following topics:

• finding fish
  • gear selection
  • technique
  • rigging
  • fish care

Haddrell’s Point Tackle will be on-site selling Shimano gear at special rates.

*Admission is free. Space is limited to the first 100 participants. Please PM me or RSVP via our event on the Shimano Facebook page.

Sea Quell

Tridogs-
Sent you a pm.

2360 Sailfish
99 Problems

Sorry for the late replies to PM’s, I was out of town… We still have some room left if anyone wants to save a seat or two.

Thanks to all who attended! I hope everyone came away with some new info. Stay tuned for future events!

Great seminar and great location and set up. We are lucky to have Shimano right here in our back yard and for their willingness to engage the local fishing community. Looking forward to the next one.

There will be more seminars down the road. If any of you here are involved in a club or organization that are looking for a place to host your event for FREE</font id=“blue”>, shoot me a PM. This is exactly what our new location was built for.

Great seminar with tons of really good info, thanks for sharing all of that and look forward to the next one!!

That rig that that one dude in the video caught that huge grouper on, what set up was that? With a room full of Penn’s I might have to try one of those… haha

Rob

quote:
Originally posted by Saxitalis

Thanks to all who attended! I hope everyone came away with some new info. Stay tuned for future events!

Sea Quell

Gret job on the seminar. Take away for jigging is less is more.Really appreciate all the shared knowledge and never seen someone so exited about catching a gag.

quote:
Originally posted by meks

That rig that that one dude in the video caught that huge grouper on, what set up was that? With a room full of Penn’s I might have to try one of those… haha

Rob
Sea Quell

That was a Trinidad 14A and Game Type J 604 rod. You could easily get way with a Trevala 63MH for half the money :wink:

Was this recorded so we can watch it?

quote:
Originally posted by notfriedman

Was this recorded so we can watch it?

Not this time… We will in the future.