Joe Hanley (Stonoman) Prayers

I just saw a post from Joe on FB that his son was transported to MUSC with chest pains, arrested on the table and died…I am positive that family could use all our thoughts and prayers.

They don’t come any better than Stonoman, I am certain his son was the same, I am certainly sorry for your loss sir.

Prayers sent, and will continue to be sent.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

I don’t know what to say, nothing that can make it better. Can’t even imagine how I would feel. I’m so sorry :roll_eyes:

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Just (**().
Prayers.
Don’t know 'em other than on CF. But, nobody needs that kind of heart ache.

17’ Henry O Hornet
26’ Palmer Scott

Stonoman is one of the nicer individuals I have met thru the fishing community. This sucks.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

Joe, I’m so sorry to hear this! My prayers!

Joe, our hearts are broken today with the news of Ti’s passing. Marla and I feel so bad for you and Rose and if there is anything that we can do for you please let us know, again I am so so sorry.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Sorry Mr.Joe,my prayers are with you and your family in your time of need.Like seels said,if there is anything we can do just let us know.

Double D.

Awful news. So sorry Joe and family. :frowning:

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

Oh my! Terrible news. Prayers sent for you, Joe.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers to you and your family Joe.

So sorry to hear this, Joe.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862

Our condolences, prayers sent up.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Condolences from the wife & me. Sorry to hear it.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Only know him through cf and always enjoyed seeing his posts , gave good info. Prayers sent.

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Prayers sent up.

There are no words that can comfort a broken heart…and the emptiness of losing someone you love…but the words do represent the people who share in your loss…who wish they could offer you some real comfort…and ease a pain that we know you will feel for a long time.
We love you Joe and Rose…and like the others here…our heart and prayers are with you in this deep time of grief.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

The Hitchcock family has you and Rose in our thoughts and prayers Joe. So very sad to hear this.

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Please accept my condolences to you and your family stonoman.

j