Joey

I have your Go pro.Found at the sandbar.

I don’t think Joey is from around here.

But he was on the river in a Trophy center console with a light blue hull and a Mercury motor.

Joe, you are a good man. :sunglasses:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Too bad you can’t see the registration# on the side, then it would at least get you started on finding the owner.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Is that even the Limehouse sandbar?? Sherlock Holmes???
We need you.
:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Stonoman

Just sent a mail to every Joey on CF.C list.Hope we get a taker.

Stonoman

It might be registered under warranty too. You can call the support number on the Gopro.com site. It’s great of you to try and reach the owner!

Mark Ingle
NauticStar 1810 Merc 90

Joe did that couple days ago…no answer back yet. Grandsons girlfriend thought it was a crab on her foot and kicked…and up it floated HHS…wish daddy would catch me a crab like that in his pots!! Will be a cool"go pro "story for “Joey” to send in!! Maybe you go pro owners should write phone number on your cameras or boxs with a permi marker…just in case
Hey Collin…didnt you loose your spot device one time and back track and find it by its location reading?

Coolest thing for me was losing my cost as in a creek in folly…going back 6 hours later on low tide to where i had been and catching them Ina cast net after about thirty throws. Woot! Man was I happy to see them again? Donnie had been sitting back there saying…it will never happen…got to believe…got to believe! Glad it was in a big creek and not at the beach or main Chanel…they would have been a goner for sure

Hope y’all find Joey! Don’t forget to take a picture of him getting it back.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

After skipping through some of the videos, I doubt Joey is on CF, either…

I did lose my SPOT. Dropped it while chasing down a hog in the woods in McClellanville and didn’t realize it was missing until I got back home. Tracked it right back to where it said it was - in a shallow stream in the woods.

So if you can find it you can find me too if I ever send you a “H E L P”. Right?? Right?? Ahmmmm.why are you sitting there with a smirk n your face and not answering? :wink:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Good job for trying to return it. Many people wouldnt do this. try lost and found on craigslist, maybe put a flyer at lime house and wappoo?

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]