Joy of being a grandparent

Giving your grandchildren things that will aggravate their parents.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

My Dad used to give my kids whistles/kazoos/ slide whistles/duck calls/harmonicas…for our 6 hour ride back home, right before we left from his house. Yea…you got it going on.
Merry Christmas.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

In laws still doing that mess…not as obnoxious now though. There was an incident where us parents would send them back the next day with a gift to annoy them back, a little tit for tat. Then one day I had had it while stuck in traffic after picking them up for over an hour and a half listening to a toy that shouldn’t have ever made it to the assembly line. Well this guy had officially declared WAR. I sent the kids back the next morning as usual to the in laws only this time an unidentified assotomic bomb was on the countdown. My youngest was still in diapers and I let her chug the hang outta some straight prune juice…checkmate!!! We all laugh about how ol’ pah pah gagged, puked, and had to deal with 15 of the nastiest destroyed diapers imaginable.

"If you can't fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!"

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!

Dang splittail, I’ve sneaked the kids some chocolate as they are leaving, but never would I purposely give any of my grands or kids the “sh!ts” on purpose! That almost sounds like child abuse!

I think the worst that ever happened to the wife and I was her dad sent our son home with some “horse biscuits”, in his pocket. Told him it was for good luck, wife found them when she did laundry. At least they weren’t fresh. To recent times we finally have a Grandson for number 5… Someone taught him to “engage super powers… cup check”. That got him a spanking and me doubled over.

Tell us how those stinky crayons go over off the chain. :smiley:

had a cloth dryer trashed years ago with melted crayons! Had to dismantel it and scrape the melted colored wall out of all the tub and rollers. We only have grand dogs to baby sit one is a great perenies that won’t fit tru our dog door and gets stuck!

Guess the best way to put it. They went over like a fart in church.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.