Jugbelly redfish

Gee, thank ya 23… I’m blushing

Them jugbellies are hungry when their bodies are the same 85 degrees as the water they’re swimming in. They kick it into another gear when it starts cooling off though, my favorite time too. October and November there’s too many good options around the lowcountry

1 Like

I’m partial to fall fishing myself. The best day I ever had (fish wise), I was kayak fishing behind Sullivan’s Island. It was a beautiful early November day. The reds were biting everything. I ran out of mud minnows and started putting 2-3 glass minnows on a jig head and they were biting that. They’re something else when they are ravenous like that.

Looks like 23sf owns his own piece of heaven!

Hey 23sf, is that wood, or composite, decking boards on top of your dock? If composite, you need to be sure that the boards have been properly sealed, to prevent static discharge, in case you are fueling your boat, with a plastic container, from the dock.

1 Like

Dayum that dock. $$$

Ima gig that creek dry next chance I get

Composite. My dock is so short, it was only an $1100 upgrade, so it was a no brainer to me. Besides, the wife paid for it. I just get to use it. The Pathfinder holds 50 gallons. I won’t be refueling at the dock.

Good thought though. I never woulda thunk it.

@Peapad, you know my creeks too dirty to stick. Although Flipper was tossing mullet in the air and up in the banks today, so fishing was screwed this afternoon. Fun to watch though, I never get tired of seeing that

Bazinga?

1 Like

watching Dolphin never gets old… The only time they aggravated me was when I used to set poles and bait for shrimp. Your Pathfinder has 10 more gallons over the KW. :+1: I haven’t really done a fuel consumption average but I did go from Greys hill out to the broad around Fripp And hunting Island Back up Coosaw to the landing roughly 100 miles on 24 gallons. I can trim up by myself and hit 51mph @ 6100 I’m happy with it so far. Next up going to upgrade to 36vdc riptide terrova, would have done it but you can’t get em right now. Was told maybe the end of August.

Same spot, different day. Live shrimp on the bottom

1 Like

Short dock. Short bus

Heading down tomorrow, hope you left a few for the less fortunate.