Just can't make this sutff up

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/two-men-appear-in-police-custody-with-power-pole-on-suv-in-jacksonville/608658246

I think I could smell the meth comin off em

“I don’t want to be accused of not being helpful so, I’d start by keeping my mouth closed when outside. Hope this helps.” -DFreedom Aug 28 2017

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I think I could smell the meth comin off em

Yeah I think that is how they had the strength to get that thing up the top of the car. I can hear them now riding down the road, “there’s a cop, be cool man, act normal”

“I don’t want to be accused of not being helpful so, I’d start by keeping my mouth closed when outside. Hope this helps.” -DFreedom Aug 28 2017

I’m not one to start wild rumors, but Easy just texted me and msaid these guys are related to assman

I’d like to say I am surprised but, I got a LE bulletin a few years ago about guys stealing 20’ sections of aluminum bleachers (the whole thing, multiple rows). They would get them home and then cut them up to take to the recycle center. They were strapping them on a truck somehow. It’s a shame they are too lazy to work but not too lazy to steal.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

My favorite is the folks who took about 10’ of underground copper wire from a football stadium. They probably got >$100 but because the line has to be continuous underground it cost the district over $10k to replace the whole run.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

When I was still working in Summerville and we were running a night shift they lost power and heard a loud pop in the substation. The next day we found out that three old boys were cutting wire to sell. One got ahold of a live wire and burnt off one hand. His buddies dumped him off at MUSC. He lived and to top it off 3 years latter he got busted for having more stollen wire, he was using his “hook” hand to help strip insulation off the wire.

Some are best taken completely out of the gene pool.

“Why Bruce?”

You can’t choose your kinfolk

I had visions of a shallow-water anchoring device mounted to an old Suburban…

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart

I had visions of a shallow-water anchoring device mounted to an old Suburban…

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

Glad i was not the only one.

I opened it thinking “well, thats stupid…” and ended with “well, that is REALLY stupid!”

hey Pod,just got off the phone with my baby sister,it wasn’t their fault.HA HA heard that before.I told her not to marry that hippie draft dodger commie .I knew he couldn’t keep those boys in line. Roadie for Lynyrd Skynyrd my a$$.

Yeah not their fault - that’s what I’m hearing too. just a misunderstanding.