Just don't understand

I don’t understand how so many people can be so ignorant. There’s nearly a thousand people every year in the United States killed by trains.
It’s not like they can make a left turn in front of you or pull out and run a red light.

1 Like

Those arms that come down are just suggestions. Don’t tell me what to do.

I said same thing about people who voted for Biden. :thinking:

1 Like

Some people just need to be removed from the gene pool. Darwinism at work.

I got a good one… Was heading into town and saw this vehicle on the side of the road. Came back form town and saw it better. I’ve run a pipe through a chain to tow a vehicle a couple of times… but a 6x6? Not sure exactly what happened, but I guess it was not good. Old boy had the 6x6 chained to tow vehicle and car… Sorry but I couldn’t help but laugh. some will get this. poor car took a heck of an unnecessary lick.

1 Like

Was it Bill engvall.
You can’t fix stupid…

6x6 is the upgraded version of the pipe and chain.

new here, so why does this place suggest so many old posts? This one was top of the list in recomeded for me and it’s a year old. How long has this site been up and running?

Welcome Sammy88! Cf.com has been around nearly 20 years. Click on the “latest” tab, and it will lead you to the latest posts.

Thank you mister mixed_nutz. That’s a neat name. How’d you come by it? I was searching for gardening tips and this place popped up. ? LOL fishing place with Gardening. I like it. This is what I was referring to with suggested things for me. Names actually Samuel, but my friends call me Sammy.

Mixed Nutz was the name of our soft ball team years ago, I just picked it for an alias.
You should find plenty of fishing tips, as well as gardening advice on the site!

Got to go to town. Will give this place a good look over, don’t do a lot anymore. My kids have been trying to teach me a bit more about social media places. I’ve got a ton of “friends” on face book under a different name that they set up for me. Been searching for old friends that I lost contact with. Nothing fishing has came up for me?

1 Like