Kanye needs your help!!

Looks like Mark Z. isn’t going to help, will you? LOL

Maybe Taylor Swift can throw him a few dollars?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/gofundme-campaign-launched-to-help-raise-dollar53-million-for-kanye-west/ar-BBpACcV?li=BBnb7Kz

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

I already sent him some money. Just keeping that big butted Kartrashian gal in clothes must cost him a fortune.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

What a joke…

If I get murdered in the city, don’t go revenging in my name…

Every time I hear kanye’s name I think of the south park episode and Gay Fish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDMfTkxvHsY

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

We all need to send him money! If he goes broke it will be because the white people didn’t buy his album, or it was a conspiracy to keep black folks down! Anything but him, being a pompous AH. Maybe he could host pay as you go pool parties on Kim’s back porch. It’s big enough!:wink:

I read that it wasn’t really “personal debt”, but instead, failing businesses. So, if those businesses go belly up, he’s still a millionaire… That being said, I can’t believe people are stupid enough to contribute to a “Go Fund Me” account for 2 reasons: 1) It’s not even Kanye. Just some dude who swears that he will give the 53 million to Kanye when he get’s it… and 2) Why would people give money to Kanye?

And you guys think voter fraud is a problem? No… It’s the actual voters that are the problem… This proves that humanity is doomed.

quote:
It's the actual voters that are the problem.

BINGO! If you watch “man on the street” interviews and read comments made by the “average American” voter, way too many are completely ignorant as to what a candidate’s actual stances are on real issues. That or they focus solely on a single issue. The average American knows more about Kanye West and the entire Kartrashian family than he does the people that run this country.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

What I find more idiotic is 191 people have made donations totaling over $1500 at this point!!

What do you mean some dude, skinneej? I promise to give all the money raised to Kanye! Just what do you take me for? Like I’m pulling some scam or something! I’ll do just like most not for profit charities! I’ll take an operating fee and pay mys employees and the rest will go to Kanye!

Maybe if he sold Kim’s fat butt by the pound he could pay some of those debts

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

quote:
Originally posted by Too Busy

Maybe if he sold Kim’s fat butt by the pound he could pay some of those debts

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

red beans and rice didn't miss her.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

Screw that dude. Hope he drags that whole trashy clan down with him.