kayak fishing

I am looking for some pointers regarding surf fishing and kayak fishing. I just moved to james island a couple months ago and recently purchased 2 sit on top fishing kayaks. My brother is coming up from Atlanta in two weeks and he does not get to fish much so I want to come up with something special that him and I can do.

My first question. are there places in or around charleston that i can access by kayak. I would like for the location to be off the beaten path a little bit. maybe somewhere we can let a dog or two run around and even have an over night camping adenture

Any good ideas of where I could take him for this? I have heard about Bulls Island and Capers Island. Suggestions are really appreciated.

I do a lot of redfish/ trout fishing. but for this specific trip for my brother i am looking to take him somewhere that we can use the kayaks to get too. where we can fish from the surf. maybe have a fire and or camp over night.

am desperate! want to think of something really cool as my brother and i do not get to spend a lot of time together so I want to make it a trip he wont forget!

You would do better posting here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lowcountrykayakanglers/
Lots of help there. I always fish the upper Wando River or out of Garris Landing.

2016 Hobie Pro Angler 14

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength (Phiippians 4:13)