Key Assumptions of the Scientific Method

The scientific method makes several key assumptions that render it incapable of testing supernatural claims of Scripture including the resurrection of the Messiah, the account of six day creation, the flood of Noah, and the miracles of the Messiah. Since the method is incapable of testing accounts of supernatural events, claims that Scripture has been proven false by scientific findings are in error…
Read More

Just stop.

You have got to be kidding me…

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

Do you get paid per click to your bat **** crazy blog? If you want people to read your website, pay admin to be a sponsor. This is spam.

There is always the option of NOT clicking on a topic…

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Been slow around here with just the couple of racist rants in the politics forum. Really though, me not clicking on a topic with this title is about as likely as you letting someone have the last word in a debate. :wink:

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel
quote:

Been slow around here with just the couple of racist rants in the politics forum. Really though, me not clicking on a topic with this title is about as likely as you letting someone have the last word in a debate. :wink:

Yeah, but if you read runbabyrun's post, you would think that LittleDrummerBoy is holding a gun to his head...

Also, it’s not the “last word in a debate”… It’s my “closing statement”… If I don’t make sure you learn something, who will? :smiley:

I’m pulling out of this one. You make a good point. For those that wish to, enjoy the sermon.:smiley:

Seems Macdaddy has found a disciple in LDB. Have fun guys and gals, I will move on from here.

The critical thinkers in the room will just sit back, smile, and shake our collective heads.

What was the other guy’s name? He was on here years ago and did this kind of stuff. His name is on the tip of my evolved tongue but I just can’t remember it.

j

edistodaniel 1 - skinnee 0

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

That hurts man…

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

That hurts man…

quote:
Originally posted by FishingDuo

This is a gross oversimplification. In an earlier article, we pointed out multiple possibilities that could be in play when a naturalistic interpretation of the physical evidence seems to contradict the direct reading of Scripture:

1. Human fallibility: misinterpretation of the available evidence. 2) Demonic deception: the Bible reveals a real, personal devil who works to deceive and lead people away from belief in Jesus. 3) The Bible reveals that God often allows people to be fooled. In addition, the idea certain aspects of the universe may have been created with some appearance of age is consistent with Biblical revelation.

See:

https://biblicaltheologyofscience.wordpress.com/2016/02/23/debunking-the-myth-that-science-disproves-the-bible/

“Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" - The Messiah

Drummer-boy and his spam…

here is my pick, far better than anything here.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815241/

I feel like LDB is actually MacDaddy

All this could have been avoided if you would have just given EF that religion forum he wanted years ago,

quote:
Originally posted by rshackleford1

All this could have been avoided if you would have just given EF that religion forum he wanted years ago,

what was that 8 years ago??? been a bit since you posted. How’s everything?

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Gosh Darn it… No way was the EARTH created in six days/of human understanding… GOD created the Heavens and the Earth, it took some time for GOD to get it(Earth) where he wanted and decided to Create MAN. YES there was Dinosaurs, Ice ages, and lots of evolution, BUT not in MAN. Evolution can be proven in pretty much every other species on Earth, BUT not in Man. NO missing link has ever connected us with sub-man or Monkey’s. Yes we have Black, Yellow, Red, Brown, White and a mixture of all in Humanity and some evidence of environmental adaptation. BUT no missing link to tie us(Humans) to monkey’s.

WE are the smartest creature on Earth and also the newest by tens of thousands of years. We are evolving (or de-evolving), but we did not evolve from Monkey’s and no one on this site or in the World can prove otherwise. Or can you bollyball? nope didn’t think so.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Gosh Darn it… No way was the EARTH created in six days/of human understanding… GOD created the Heavens and the Earth, it took some time for GOD to get it(Earth) where he wanted and decided to Create MAN. YES there was Dinosaurs, Ice ages, and lots of evolution, BUT not in MAN. Evolution can be proven in pretty much every other species on Earth, BUT not in Man. NO missing link has ever connected us with sub-man or Monkey’s. Yes we have Black, Yellow, Red, Brown, White and a mixture of all in Humanity and some evidence of environmental adaptation. BUT no missing link to tie us(Humans) to monkey’s.

WE are the smartest creature on Earth and also the newest by tens of thousands of years. We are evolving (or de-evolving), but we did not evolve from Monkey’s and no one on this site or in the World can prove otherwise. Or can you bollyball? nope didn’t think so.

And then he gave us the Ar-15 assault rifle to fight off the dinosaurs.

Humans are a product of evolution. Just because the fossil record is incomplete doesn’t mean you can just cast is aside.