Kings in 60'?

Anybody caught or fished for kings in 50’-60’ lately? Hope this forum picks up some this year!

To cold, try back in Late may and June.

Hooked up on 2 Kings yesterday in 60’ with plenty of short strikes at the boats. They are in now just need to work for them a bit.

R200 Robalo

R200 Robalo

Thanks for the post EZ, did you pick em up on Pogies or pulling something else? I haven’t seen any large Pogies yet.

2005 Sea Hunt 212 Triton
“Head East”

We had a run planned to push out to the E. Banks Sat morning to get on Mahi, but didn’t feel like fighting the sea in a 20ft’er. We made it to the 60 and decided on our second option and tried for Kings around the C buoy. Had Ballyhoo already rig on sea witches and had multiple strikes mid morning. Haven’t seen any strong signs of bait. The pelicans were working hard in the harbor, also Saw menhaden smacking the surface around wappoo. I think after this week more life will show up.

quote:
Originally posted by Head East

Thanks for the post EZ, did you pick em up on Pogies or pulling something else? I haven’t seen any large Pogies yet.

2005 Sea Hunt 212 Triton
“Head East”

R200 Robalo

Thanks for posting and for pic,haven’t seen many on here in a while, hope to get after em in 60’ out of N Edisto when I can get couple of 2’ days.

You can’t catch fish on a dry line