LA increases MW

Wonder if paying $15.00 an hour, will make your Whopper taste better? Or, make the server give you a smile and be cheerful?

None of the above. You’ll still get surly service, mediocre food and your order will still be wrong half the time. The exception will be Chik-fila.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Or, more college students will apply for these jobs since they pay better and the people there now will be fired and tossed back onto the tax payers.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Or, more college students will apply for these jobs since they pay better and the people there now will be fired and tossed back onto the tax payers.

I think you nailed it !

2013 Tidewater 180CC
115 Yamaha

And the price of a Whopper just went up to $10. I wouldn’t eat one of the nasty things if they were free.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

And the price of a Whopper just went up to $10. I wouldn’t eat one of the nasty things if they were free.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

BK has made a pretty big comeback!!! The new BK's look pretty nice. Truth be told, I might sneak in a trip to BK once in a while.
quote:
Originally posted by gregsc
quote:

I think you nailed it !

2013 Tidewater 180CC
115 Yamaha

Chic-fil-a seems to get a pretty good workforce. The whole dynamic is much different than a Mickey D's. With more money comes more qualified candidates. With more qualified candidates in the pipeline, the current ones will have a lot more competition...

Also, when my wife complains about the help at McDonald’s, I like to remind her of the ones that interviewed but WEREN’T hired!!! Can you imagine that the guys behind the desk taking your order were the BEST of the interviewees!!! Scary!!!

quote:

when my wife complains about the help at McDonald’s, I like to remind her of the ones that interviewed but WEREN’T hired!!! Can you imagine that the guys behind the desk taking your order were the BEST of the interviewees!!! Scary!!!

The ones mostly taking the orders in a lot of these places don’t scare me nearly as much as the ones you don’t see up close that are preparing the food. eeeewe [:0]:dizzy_face:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
Can you imagine that the guys behind the desk taking your order were the BEST of the interviewees!!! Scary!!!

I knew there was a reason I don’t eat fast food [:0]

Chik Fil A is pretty dang good once in a while though. About once a year.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

quote:
Originally posted by gail wins
quote:

when my wife complains about the help at McDonald’s, I like to remind her of the ones that interviewed but WEREN’T hired!!! Can you imagine that the guys behind the desk taking your order were the BEST of the interviewees!!! Scary!!!

The ones mostly taking the orders in a lot of these places don’t scare me nearly as much as the ones you don’t see up close that are preparing the food. eeeewe [:0]:dizzy_face:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Agreed…I don’t eat out as much as I used to.
2013 Tidewater 180CC
115 Yamaha

You can tell where the management and the money is good,Chic Fl A ,Arbys and the cookout has good food,people and service.
Hardees,Mick D’s,& BK are some of the worst in my opinion.The people working there have a don’t care attitude.It’s kinda like they are being forced to do work instead of sitting at the house drinking kool-aid and burning phillies.

Double D.

Cookout is the bomb. Their dogs…yum.