Late 80's American Standard Toilet

Remolded the masterbath. Would have reused the orginal toilet but had to change to a 10" rough in toilet, so I am getting rid of a late 80’s white American Standard toilet. Standard height. These older toilets flush great.
Trade for fishing supplies or beer (pluff mud/stella).
Going to trash it if no one wants it.
I am in Summerville.

bcr

You want to trade a 30 year old toilet for fishing gear?

Not expecting much.
Just trying to find it a home if someone wants it.
Our previous house was built in 2002 and I would have gladly traded for one of these built before the restrictions were put on flush capacity.

bcr

Can I try it out first?

Just put on the front porch & use it to sit on while you have your morning coffee & read the morning paper. Give the neighbors something to talk about.

Put it in the yard and plant a mater bush in it…or even a double decker…mater in the pot and cucumber in the tank…Had a neighbor biching about a toilet I had sitting next to my house one time, so I did the planter thing…needless to say they were not amused…

“Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give… Never Take.”
EC

only on Charleston fishing.com

quote:
Originally posted by Bosun

You want to trade a 30 year old toilet for fishing gear?

****ty deal IMO

Polyball is right

PM 23Sailfish last week he was looking for a bidet.

quote:
Originally posted by runbabyrun

is that one of those fancy water fountains you drink from, that the fancy hotel rooms have?

If I’m posting, its because I’m sitting here at work, dreaming about fishing.

Too funny…:smiley::smiley::smiley:

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

You can try it out, just not at my place.

Make it mobile and leave presents in your friends yards.

Been considering the flower pot option.
Just need to figure out how to video my wife’s reaction to such a fine piece in the yard when she first sees it.

bcr

quote:
Originally posted by runbabyrun

Someone needs to class up the place…what can I say?

You see thats what I like about you 23. Your just at home “spraying mud” in a 5 gallon bucket as you are at christening the chitter at Charleston Place. A true renaissance man. You deserve to have nice things. Just say the word and it is yours.

How many pounds of **** have been through it? An estimation is okay. It’s kinda like miles on a truck.

Can you ship to the USVI?

i think seat hours is a more appropriate value estimator.

If I’m posting, its because I’m sitting here at work, dreaming about fishing.

Things are getting kinda sh*#y here. Sounds like a big mess.

For those that speak truck, I estimate 3/4 of a ton have been thru it.
Was in materbath so limited use:
3 trips per week
6 oz per trip (someone can put theirs on a scale to confirm)
30 years
Eqauls 1,755 pounds.

bcr

I call BS, no way that math is right.

Say what you want, but I’m not trading 120yds of Stren until I give it a dry run. I set the American Standard.