Lawyer's fees...

Let’s have some legitimate debate here… The world is trying to equalize women and men into a unified gender, is it not? Then why does the family court operate under the guise that the man, in the majority of cases, foots the bill in family court issues?

They claim not to be gender biased…

Ok… Dialogue open.

NO no no no no ! ! !! (**() it man. Look equality of women, black rights, gays out front, ( this list goes for a long time) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING EQUAL OR FAIR OR JUST OR ANYTHING ELSE ! ! ! ! ! !

The only thing these groups, (insert some crap here), are using this for is to take advantage and slope the playing field in their own direction. When you hear oh the poor (insert some crap here) they should be treated better… Is nothing but dribble from a person who thinks (insert some crap here) should get their way without consequence.

I find it hard to understand why so many people just do not get why there is the whole political correct movement…

I haven’t found that to be the case.

I haven’t seen a bias against men. What I have seen is a bias against someone representing themselves in an uncontested divorce when everything is settled and there are no children and marital assets. I know of one family court judge in Greenville that doesn’t like that and refuses to hear the case when a party is pro se.

“Never argue with an idiot…he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.”

quote:
Originally posted by DrumReaper

Let’s have some legitimate debate here… The world is trying to equalize women and men into a unified gender, is it not? Then why does the family court operate under the guise that the man, in the majority of cases, foots the bill in family court issues?

They claim not to be gender biased…

Ok… Dialogue open.

Grace gives us what we do not deserve… Mercy does not give us what we do deserve. -Charles Stanley

oh jeez,it must not have gone your way.....

Did the husband make more money than the wife? Was the husband the cause of the marital break down? Was there any adultery, physical abuse or habitual drug or alcohol abuse?

quote:
Originally posted by El A Minnow

Did the husband make more money than the wife? Was the husband the cause of the marital break down? Was there any adultery, physical abuse or habitual drug or alcohol abuse?

Dang, who let Oprah up in here??!!

It ain’t as bad as the pig tries to make it sound.

Those are reasons for the court to order the husband to pay the wifes attorneys fees. Pay attention. It’s called answering the question.

No, not at all Minnow. The travel judge in court the other day slapped every dude with lawyer’s fees, regardless of income. It was what it was…

Everything went my way, btw, but I just reported what I saw. Sad…

Grace gives us what we do not deserve… Mercy does not give us what we do deserve. -Charles Stanley

There are, indeed, rules. Fault, respective earning capacity, expenses, custody, etc. They do not and cannot just make all men pay. That’s just BS.

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

No one said “all men pay”…

How bout this… What is the premise the courts base custody upon? I’m always eager to hear legal counsels explain psychodynamics… Lemme get my popcorn.