Lee State Park 6-22-19

We went camping this weekend at Lee sp. It was actually a really nice place considering it is a smaller park. Took the boat & was going to fish Lynches River but the rain & storms stopped us so we found a pond that seems to be fed by the flooded woods from the river. It is behind one of the artesian wells at the primitive camping area. I did not think we would do any good but had a break in the weather & the kids were itching to fish so we gave it a try. Actually did really good, caught 20 or so warmouths (I love catching those), few bream, & some others.
My son caught a bowfin fish & my daughter caught her 1st warmouth. They were both so excited.

That is a pretty warmouth. Looks like the kids had a great time.

20’ Bulls Bay w/ 115 Yamaha

“A gun is like a woman son its all in how you hold her” Aaron Lewis

As you look back on all the pics you have of holding fish in the pre-kid days they all look like a good time, but the ones with your beloved youngens just put their smiles into an upper level VIP category. Most important part about being a dad and taking the kids fishing is you holding the fish for them!!! Spectacular post and glad you listened to their requests

“If you can’t fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!”

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!

Thanks guys, fishing with your kids can make some great memories. Some of the best times with my dad was when he use to take me fishing.

Any day fishing with the kids is a great day. Congrats…

Love to see pictures like those! The days and years fly by