Left me unsupervised

My wife left me unsupervised this weekend. She went to Savannah my daughter is supposed to be giving us a new grandson.
Worked a couple hours this morning. Went to the range and took the back road home. And lo and behold I found a '78 FXS shovelhead just pulled out of the barn. Made a deal and going back and picking it up tomorrow. I can hear the wife now. Why in the hell do you need another motorcycle???
Especially a project.
My answer. everyone should own at least 3 classic / antique motorcycles. And a newer bike that I have no idea how to work on.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

A man has got to have a hobby……………………or two.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Got home this afternoon there was a Amazon package on the steps. Take picture. Send it to the wife??? She text back open it.

I have a lead on another one sitting in a barn. I’m escaping from work a couple hours tomorrow.
Sometimes better to beg forgiveness. Then ask permission.

22 life’s a day

That 5hit is gonna hurt when she cracks your head with it for buying more bikes…

RBF

Picked up the shovelhead this afternoon.

Went and found the other bike.
Not what I thought it was going to be. 1969 Sportster.Pretty clean no rust the front tire still had air. Kicked over with good compression. 1,800 mi. 1970 license plate. The title original bill of sale and everything in a duffel bag. Couldn’t make a deal. He wanted $8000 and wouldn’t come off of it. The (**() old queer wouldn’t even let me take a picture of the bike. Or see the name on the title. I think he got the property, estate sale, taxes or something. He was a real a$$. Showed up with the shovelhead in the back of the truck. I believe he thought I was some kind of picker or something.

22 life’s a day

Speaking of Hobbies…where is Bonzo???

Shopping for Patagonia with Pea Pad???

And OTC, did you get a bowling ball with that bike???

They came from the factory with one.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

This is my 4th AMF Harley.
And still no bowling ball.
Wife usually don’t say much. She did reminded me they should be starting my sidecar pretty soon.

22 life’s a day

Finally got the bike back to the beach. After riding it around in my truck for almost two weeks.

Did get it running while it was in the truck though. New battery clean carburetor file on the points a little.

22 life’s a day

Is anybody remember these?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/vintagemoto/permalink/1698743343610553/?sale_post_id=1698743343610553&sfnsn=mo

22 life’s a day

Had the 50cc. Then later a 70cc SL I think. Endouro type bike.$410 new. 74 Model I believe.

NN

They caught OTC, I knew it would eventually happen

https://youtu.be/aMbJr4RSSAY

Ha that’s funny I just seen your post.
The dude driving is from another YouTube channel.
Themanspot. YouTube and Facebook videos. Lot of funny videos. They’re pretty much gun store commercials. But hilarious.
He’s got the coolest vault / man cave.

22 life’s a day

Found another bike supposed to pick it up tonight.
[file ]error[/file]
D#* picture won’t load.
Wife called my daughter and told her I have something else for her from my inheritance. That she will be getting soon. Because she’s going to kill me.
Thats from the side of the phone conversation that I heard.

22 life’s a day

:face_with_head_bandage:

:face_with_head_bandage:Ouch!

NN

You best take a few whacks with the rolling pin. I imagine your wife is a good shot too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOkN-g_xmV4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2objnEEqynQ

Ride on, my man.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

The monkeys on the hogs is hilarious. I think I watched it about 5 times.
You make a deal. You go to the trouble getting your money together. Show up with your cash in hand. The guy tries to go up $200 on the price We get back in the truck and leave. What a a$$. An hour later about the time we get home. Get a message I can sell it for the original price…
message#2 wife was concerned cuz it was less than blue book value that you wanted to pay… can take original price.
#3 the bike is just going to go up in value. It will be an antique next year come get it. original price.
#4 no BS won’t back out this time. Come get it.
#5 ki I can deliver it to make up for your wasted trip.
I finally respond back to him. Good luck on selling a bike this time of year.Take 250 off original deal and deliver. Or quit blowing up my phone.
Response. I don’t think my wife will go for that.
My response back to him. grow a pair and put your big boy panties on.

22 life’s a day

Had to pick it up. But I won the important part of the battle$$

she’s found a new home…

22 life’s a day

There was an extra seat come with the bike. I forgot It had to run back yesterday morning and pick it up…
There was a police chase outside of Greenville. They claimed they reached speeds of over 150 mph. And fired shots at the police. They hit a Jeep and killed the driver. The driver of the runaway vehicle lived. His passenger was also killed. Turns out the driver of the car was the brother of the guy I bought the bike from. Looks like he’s going to live. Go figure too bad.

22 life’s a day