Lets try the cat again

Sorry about that. Couldn’t get the picture to load first time. The cat looks like it has a collar. Supposedly taken in Bamberg on the 17th. A friend of the wife shared it on face book.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

So SCDNR is radio collaring mountain lions now? not a chance! I call BS

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

An escaped “pet”?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I have seen one in my area a couple years ago on my way home from work. I had one dart across the road in front of me with what I am pretty sure was a white turkey, he was coming from the direction of a Turkey barn so I am pretty sure that is what he had. I stopped to do a double take because I could not believe what I had saw. I did not notice if it had a collar or not. I heard rumor that DNR had let some go to help cut down the deer population but did not belive it. I think it may be a possability.

Or it could be a young mule deer buck that cat’s on. Seeing as how the terrain appears to be sloping up, the shoulder is full of what appears to be rock soil, the road appears to be on a grade and that appears to be a pulloff on a mountain road. Does Bamberg have mountains?

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Looks like the cat went out to lunch!

People will forget what you said…
People will forget what you did…
But people will never forget how you made them feel.

wouldnt the grass still be green on the 17th in bamberg? just doesnt look like a lowcountry road–not saying they aint down there but that doesnt look right-- we do have a good many of them in the midlands also–seen 2 myself on 2 different occasions- neighbor had calf killed by one-wife swears she saw a black panther(with 4 legs!)a cple yrs back in mccormick–god only knows what dnr has set loose in this state --remember the coyotes for deer population control about 20 yrs back --now you couldnt get them (dnr)to admit they cut em loose for anything

84 HYDRA SPORT 1800SS
89 Yamaha 150
‘BAD HABIT’
89 TRACKER 17 TX
MERC 50
‘OL LEAKY’

Yeah no - taken outside LA

http://blog.nwf.org/2013/08/cyclist-has-amazing-encounter-with-a-mountain-lion-in-los-angeles/

Yeah, definitely not Bamburg. I was going for out West, too. They don’t have to mow the sides of the road out there.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

There ya go, that explains the collar. I was thinking an escaped pet or something like that. A friend of the wife shared the photo that some guy had posted and the caption said he saw it while driving through Bamberg. Either way it looks cool.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson