let's try this btb thing again

Hey ya’ll, finally getting a chance to do a little btb tomorrow morning after the last time was a no go. I’m gonna hit sully’s isle first thing in the morning and do a little trolling and chasing some bait schools. Then anchor up and try for some toothies or an early season bull red. I would prefer to have a buddy out there with me for safety’s sake, so if anyone wants to join me I’d like the company. Hit me up on here if you’d like to go.

Any other time I’d live to join you. Tom

Chris

Wilderness Systems Ride 135 “Sauer Trout”
Hobie Adventure Island “Rogue Wave”
Hobie Outback “Silverback”

Any other time I’d be glad to join you. Tomorrow is the LKA monthly meet and fish. I do a lot of shark fishing out there, let me know the next time you go. Or come hang out at Bushy Park around 8:00am with us. Either way good luck.

Chris

Wilderness Systems Ride 135 “Sauer Trout”
Hobie Adventure Island “Rogue Wave”
Hobie Outback “Silverback”

I think I’ll head out to bushy and meet everyone tomorrow. It’s also a lot closer for me. See ya’ll there. Unless someone chimes in for a btb trip.

Where is Sully’s Isle - tried to find on a map??

Took out the big boat today - got skunked big time

No bites at all -

Capt Dave

Sorry, Sullivans Island. I wound up going to the kayaker’s Meet and Greet today though. By big boat do you mean offshore?

bigcountryboy - I’ll let you know next time I plan on going off the beach. There are a few of us who fish out along the rocks at the jetties, when the conditions are right.

Sounds good, I normally have weekends off and am out of work by 1500 at the latest.