little flies

I’ll bet he computer modeled it! Did you run it against the European Model? What were the results and offsets?

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by Easy

And you know skinneej, counted each one and double checked and took an average, to count the results[:0]:smiley:

I actually did set out 4 glasses. 2 with saran and 2 without. In the end, it was painstakingly obvious who the winner was.

You must have a whole lotta bugs…

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats
“Praise the lord and pass the ammunition” -Howell Forgy

Update- my bugs don’t like silver tequlia or gran marnier. I guess I’ll go buy a mini bottle of cuervo gold…

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Did you normalize the data and check for any unwanted variables? Same size glass, same detergent used, same amount of liquid to the nearest picoliter? Did you have a control shot of water?

Yes, do you think I don't have a set of identical glasses? Come on, you know that I don't like ambiguity...
quote:
Originally posted by Island Boy
quote:
quote:

And you know skinneej, counted each one and double checked and took an average, to count the results[:0]:smiley:

I actually did set out 4 glasses. 2 with saran and 2 without. In the end, it was painstakingly obvious who the winner was.

-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats

HAD (past tense) a lotta bugs...
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Island Boy
quote:
quote:

And you know skinneej, counted each double checked and took an average, to count the results[:0]:smiley:

-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats

HAD (past tense) a lotta bugs...
Roger that.. keep the lid on i didn't see the big red HAD in there before. Glad you got that cleared up! You are correct about the open top method. Cured a mini invasion we had from bad onions one time.

-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats

I don’t understand how they stay in your kitchen sink drain…does daily (or even every other day) use not clean them out? guess if they like tequila they mist be tough little suckers…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org