Local Crime

This really really pisses me off. Stopped to help two young punks, and they murder him (but only after he pulled their car out of a ditch).

http://www.postandcourier.com/20160816/160819563/coroners-office-identifies-man-fatally-shot-in-north-charleston-two-teens-face-murder-charges

Heard about this one the news. Such a terrible story. What’s wrong with these people to have so little disregard for life you’d rob and murder someone after they helped you?

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Heard about this one the news. Such a terrible story. What’s wrong with these people to have so little disregard for life you’d rob and murder someone after they helped you?

I dont think you want an honest answer. No one does.

I’m sorry, but if you stop at 11:30 at night to help 2 people that look like that, and aren’t either carrying or expecting trouble to happen, you my friend are an idiot. Esp. in North Charleston. I don’t even go through the drive through in N Charleston without my gun in quick reach. I’ve seen punks come out of bushes after dark in parking lots and fast food places just looking for opportunities.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
What's wrong with these people to have so little disregard for life

The basic problem with so many people like this? They have absolutely no self-respect so they have no respect for anyone else. They treat each other like dirt so anyone else is fair game to them.

And, how much attention do you think this story will get nationally? After all, just 2 young men on their way home from church, wrongfully accused of something they didn’t do.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?