Logging on

Anyone else having trouble from your phone? I get a message saying “site cant be reached. CF.com unexpectedly closed the connection”. Desktop works fine.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Anyone else having trouble from your phone? I get a message saying “site cant be reached. CF.com unexpectedly closed the connection”. Desktop works fine.

You have been mobile banded…

RBF

we are working on installing a security certificate for the site and this may be causing sporatic problems. We are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Webmaster,
CharlestonFishing.Com

Thanks for the reply. I thought peckerhead was right for a while.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Keep up that potty talk and I’ll have Skinnee band you again…he’s in charge of the mobile stuff round these parts.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Keep up that potty talk and I’ll have Skinnee band you again…he’s in charge of the mobile stuff round these parts.

Shut up.

Have you shot your eye out yet?

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Since this is off topic, how did you get the smudge on the speedometer box on your immaculate rancher? I gots to know. I’ve never seen a cleaner 4 wheeler. I’ll show you a “used” 4 wheeler when I get my boy to show me how to post pics on a Mac.

I got a 404 error all day on toosdy. I figured the eclipse was already fouling everything up.

quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy I've never seen a cleaner 4 wheeler.

23, he just called you a **ssy

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I got a 404 error all day on toosdy. I figured the eclipse was already fouling everything up.

I gave you the sign language dude’s message about the eclipse… Were you not listening to him…

RBF

quote:
quote:

That’s about right. Its my mother’s 4wheeler…

quote:
quote:
quote:

That’s about right. Its my mother’s 4wheeler…

That’s on Pee Pot. I don’t talk about anybodys’ Mom.
Sorry for the intrusion

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I gave you the sign language dude’s message about the eclipse… Were you not listening to him…

RBF

I watched and listened to that video 8 times. he signed it all and didn’t say a word.

so you tricked me again. and that hurts.

also, pretty sure I saw some obsene language in a few of his gestures. and a gang sign. I think he’s in MS-13

I wish yall would take your juvenile antics elsewhere. This is a serious thread*.

you want serious?

the power just went out over here. there’s no internets or tv. I may have to talk to actually talk to my wife tonight.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

RBF

I watched and listened to that video 8 times. he signed it all and didn’t say a word.

so you tricked me again. and that hurts.

also, pretty sure I saw some obsene language in a few of his gestures. and a gang sign. I think he’s in MS-13

His voice doesn’t become audible unless you view/listen to it naked in the neighbor’s front yard… Trust me, it’ll work then…

RBF

well ok, but before I do that, tell ole peapod. did you buy the VIX again today with that magical timing system? woulda been a nice day trade.

quote:

well ok, but before I do that, tell ole peapod. did you buy the VIX again today with that magical timing system? woulda been a nice day trade.

Nope… No money for RBF today… Kinda laying low for a while… Adhering to the “Pigs Get Fat, Hogs get Slaughtered” principle… I’ll get hungry again, but not for now… Patience for now, unless I identify a sound risk/reward opportunity…

RBF

You read about the options trader “fifty cent?”

quote:

You read about the options trader “fifty cent?”

Heard about it… A little too technical for RBF when you start buying call options on a stock market index options prices derivative instrument…

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/15/the-vix-could-quintuple-by-halloween-strategist-warns.html

RBF