Logging out of the forum...

Anyone else having problems logging out of the forum here? I am having to try several times before it will actually let me log out. Is it the new fancy site fugging with me? :dizzy_face: Maybe it’s me lol hell I don’t know…:question:

Fishing Nerd

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

I never log out. If I ever have to log back in I’ll forget my password.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

x2^^^^:smiley:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

why would you want to log out? You mad bro?

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Mad that I cant log out, bro! LOL … Just force of habit I reckon

I don’t consort with the computer race often, but when I do, I like to log out when I’m done.:clown_face:

I’ll give you guys’ way a try and see how it goes though.

Fishing Nerd

well okay. As long as you’re not mad. Wouldn’t want anybody t o get their feelings hurt on here

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

why would you want to log out? You mad bro?

Ha! Well played...

Log out of CF.com? That’s like unplugging the TV - no one does that.

In reality, it is about the only site I don’t log out of. I’m not sure why.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

I log off on my computer at work because I share it with up to 4 others. I can honestly say I have never unplugged my TV…ever…but I do turn it off when I’m not watching it, call me crazy I know! Seems like the issue has been resolved. Skinnee, it was almost as well played as my rebuttal! Ha

Thanks for fixing the issue admin. You won’t have to ban the Pod for this one…

Fishing Nerd

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

I log off on my computer at work because I share it with up to 4 others.

You guys share a login to the computer! Rookies!!! :smiley:
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

I log off on my computer at work because I share it with up to 4 others.

You guys share a login to the computer! Rookies!!! :smiley:

can I borrow your login for a couple hours? I got some unpleasant things I want to say over in that gun control thread

quote:

can I borrow your login for a couple hours? I got some unpleasant things I want to say over in that gun control thread

You did not say, "please"... But it's too late now. I hope you learned a valuable lesson there...

go ahead. Yuck it up. I’m getting ready to check out till Tuesday. Stuff will be killed. Believe that

quote:

go ahead. Yuck it up. I’m getting ready to check out till Tuesday. Stuff will be killed. Believe that

Do you have notification enabled or you just want me to text you if Mac comes back?

honestly, it’s like you read my mind. yes please

quote:

SCDNR just released another message. EVERYTHING is closed until Wednesday. Fishing, Hunting, all fish species, all land species, shrimp, crustaceans, duck billed platypus, EVERYTHING...

Re-opens on Wednesday though…

that’s public land einstein. read the memo. clearly i plan to trespass on private property

quote:

that’s public land einstein. read the memo.

No, it said specifically: "Anywhere PeaPod would like to hunt and\or fish is CLOSED"...
quote:

clearly i plan to trespass on private property

I just called Operation Game Thief... Stay where you are... They will be showing up any minute now...
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:

that’s public land einstein. read the memo.

No, it said specifically: "Anywhere PeaPod would like to hunt and\or fish is CLOSED"...

Being the “outlaw” he is, he wont care about no stupid closures while he is tresspassing!! Nobody, not even DNR will mess with the Pea while he hunts!!

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”