Look out for the man in green pants!!!

Tight lines for everyone this weekend!

Mako 1901 Inshore-Honda 130

I ran across the same fellow :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:[:I][:I][:I][:I][:I][:I][:I][:I][:I][:I]

Y’all are just crazy! As a dumb kid, I shot all I could find with my BB gun. Now I save every lizard, toad, and frog I can to make amends for my youthful stupidity. Any critter that eats bugs is ok with me.

That is hilarious!!!

Dorado II
Carolina Skiff 25DLV

Larry, you are definitely getting the evil eye from that guy lol. If looks could kill, you’d be buzzard bait.

I did unfortunately discover that minnow traps also make very good lizard traps. Apparently I left some residual bait in mine and tossed it in the outdoor storage shed. Obviously that attracted bugs, which in turn attracted a small pile of lizards. I find them in the spring, totally desiccated. Now I dismantle the trap when I store it.

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

this would make a great geiko commercial

“Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give… Never Take.”
EC

That guy gets around. I hope he’s wearing protection or his tail might fall off.

Mako 1901 Inshore-Honda 130
10% of the people catch 90% of the fish.

X rated Larry!!

quote:
Larry, you are definitely getting the evil eye from that guy lol. If looks could kill, you'd be buzzard bait.
quote:
X rated Larry!!

I think he’s thinking “you wish you were getting some of this” Sort of like these 2. They ain’t stopping even for dog, or me :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

those are garden or garter snakes? I picked one up at Middleton Gardens during a festival, was gonna get some ooo’s and aaa’s, but… dang thing unloaded the most foul poop on me I’ve ever had. Got a lot of P.U.'s instead.

Yellow rat snakes, about 6’ long. Right out in the middle of the yard! No shame :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton

For some reason I keep thinking about the part of Blazing Saddles where the guy says: “excuse me while I whip this out”

Narcosis