Looking for a charter

I got a call from a friend who’s family is coming to Savannah from upstate TN and would like to try some green to blue water fishing. We are looking around the end of July. There will be 4 to maybe 6 people.

From Savannah it is over 65 miles to the stream so I suggested looking at fishing out of Charleston. Not sure if they want a larger CC or a bigger cabin boat.

I have no knowledge of charter fishing out of Charleston. If you can recommend a charter for deeper water fishing please do so. I will check this post daily or you can e-mail me @ RickyFriedenberg@comcast.net.

Knot @ Work Charters…Robert Olsen
I always recommend Robert because he can do just about anything with any fishing style.

Teaser 2…Mark Brown

Also, try to PM a fella by the name of Courtland on this site. Pm him and he or Josh at Southern Drawl Outfitters. He’s out of Hilton Head and should be able to help you out, not to mention it would be a shorter drive.

If you want to fish out of Savannah, Capt. Judy Helmey, Miss Judy Charters will put you on some fish. She’s been doing it for 50 years, taught me a lot.

http://www.missjudycharters.com/

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Cracker Larry I am friends with Judy but it is such a long ride out of Savannah to the Deli or South Ledge. Friends were thinking about visiting Charleston. That is what got me thinking about fishing out of there. Last time I fished out of there if I remember right it was about 15 miles shorter to the stream.

Thanks,

Ricky Friedenberg
Savannah, GA
2004 Sea Pro 206
1975 Mako 171 Angler

quote:
Originally posted by RunninLate

Cracker Larry I am friends with Judy but it is such a long ride out of Savannah to the Deli or South Ledge. Friends were thinking about visiting Charleston. That is what got me thinking about fishing out of there. Last time I fished out of there if I remember right it was about 15 miles shorter to the stream.

Thanks,

Ricky Friedenberg
Savannah, GA
2004 Sea Pro 206
1975 Mako 171 Angler

Save your money and fish inshore. Tarpon are here, big sharks and jacks as I’m sure you know. Not really worth the ride to the stream this time of year, IMO.

Maybe some live bottom in 100’ with some drift baits. Should keep them plenty busy.

www.JigSkinz.com