Looking for a puppy

We are looking for an English lab puppy. We want a yellow. If anybody has a friend breeding any or have any recommendations of a breeder in SC let me know.

Thanks

If you can, try the animal shelters.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Dear jon…English Labrador Retrievers with a qualified pedigree are very expensive, and you should use caution in purchasing one. Wildrose Kennels in Oxford Mississippi has very clean English Labrador Retriever bloodlines. They are the kennel that produces the Ducks Unlimited labs. Wildrose only buys dogs from select breeders in England that cull their pups. Standard practice for less stringent breeders is to sell every dog in the litter. At least talk to Wildrose and get their opinion before you make a decade long investment. They have a web site.

P.S. Dear Happy…I wouldn’t expect to find a pedigreed English Labrador Retriever puppy at a dog pound.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

I will second wildrose here. I have a yellow that i purchased from them about a year and half ago. Mike and Kathy Stewart were great to deal with when I was purchasing my dog. My dog goes to work with me every day and he has been very trainable (both around the house and in the field). I don’t know how long their wait is now but it took me over a year to get my dog but if you are in a hurry you probably won’t be able to find a true European/English lab. This is my second European dog(chocolate in my avatar was Swedish) and they do not have near the problems that you get from most American labs. In my opinion they are well worth the extra money and time it might take to get one when you consider how much a dog will cost you and how much time you will spend with it over the course of its life

tracy mason/ Masons farms in Moncks Corner. She knows her labs and has the best pups. Check em out on FB or her web site. Her pups are 1000 to 1200 but are worth it. Got a yellow male from her 5 years ago and is great one. Talked to other owners as well and have heard nothing but good things about her dogs. I know some breeders are getting a bad rap but she is a pro and cares about her dogs.

Thanks fellas.

Boss and Edisto I will check them out.

17 I ran into a guy today with a beautiful Choc Lab today and he got it from Mason Farms. I checked out her site today and all of her pups are reserved now. I will definitely be staying in touch with her.

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.