Looking for a roofer

I noticed a bad section in my roof today below one of the vents. Do any of you know of a good roofer that can repair/re-shingle in the Charleston area?

Thanks

Tri-County Roofing 843-572-2175 I know the family well and they are honorable and will do the job right the first time.

There is no substitute for hard work-Thomas A Edison

Thank you

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

let me know how this turns out please. I got a bad attitude about roofers, but I need one. is bad habit still on here? heard he was good

Bad Habit is a full time marine contractor with an awesome workload- he was doing roofing during the recession to make ends meet.
His Bad Habit alias was kicked off the site due to a conflict with 1 un-named person

Nick Scowley of Homesweet roofing just put a new roof on my house. Good work and on budget and time. 843-259-8534

Tri-County referred me to Williford for repairs as they didn’t have a dedicated repair team and Williford does. Read, it’s not worth our time to fix roofs, we just install new ones. You will find it’s easy to get a new roof and much more difficult to find a company to repair a roof.

Williford?
My chimney leaked around the flashing. Paid $800 to have them reflash.
They charged me extra to use plywood instead of OSB even though the existing sheeting is plywood.
They left debris in the back porch and a pile of it in my front yard. They returned and cleaned it up 2 days after I sent pictures.

The 7 day rain event filled half a 5 gallon pail from the drip in the ceiling.
They came back, looked at it, said they would come again to fix it. Have not heard from them.
Roof still leaks. Sheeting stays moist around the chimney.
Lucky I forced them to use plywood as OSB would have crumbled to nothing by now.

If you find a good roofer who knows what they are doing and willing to do repairs, please let us all know.
My next option is to rip down the chimney.

Thanks for posting frig