Looking for an angler or 2

I have a 52’ sport fisher in Charleston and looking for couple people to call on sometimes or more if you are good. Typical cost for a day fishing is around $200. 99% of what we do is trolling. My fuel burn is about 320-350 gallons a trip.
Also possibly looking for 1 maybe 2 more to fish Bohicket Blue Marlin tournament. I have enough people now but if there is anyone wanting to go and can be of considerable help then I may have room. You have to be on it and know what to do though, cant get in the way.
I have all the gear you could possibly think of needing plus a lot more. All new Garmin Electronics this year, new electric reels for pulling dredges, new generator, etc, point is boat is very well maintained and ready to fish and needs nothing. All safety gear is in place including a recently inspected life raft and several epirbs.
leave me an email address to contact if you are interested.
thanks

I’m definitely interested, let me know – brysonc at g.clemson.edu

1994 Hewes Redfisher 18, 2004 Yamaha 150 VMAX
Malibu X-Factor Kayak

Semi retired from own business in Summerville so I can be flexible with short notice and mid week trips. gelrod2354@hotmail.com Live on Johns Island

Mike Elrod

Pm sent.

GETSUM

Let’s discuss. I have a crew for Bohicket Dolphin Tournament that is amazing. We know what we’re doing and made some money off of it last year but we are “down one boat” this year. PM me.

30 years on the water, my boats and other peoples boat pm me if you want to talk

PM sent

PM Sent. Ready to go just let me know.

Thanks for the interest everyone, I have replied to all the messages sent and look forward to fishing this year.

Ryan M.

very intrested im off on wednesday and sunday massiewilliam65@gmail.com

Pm sent

2360 Sailfish

Ryan_killin@yahoo.com

Capt. R. Killin
21 Contender “No Slack”

I’m very interested as well and can fish any day of the week.

r.bagwell1979@gmail.com

Russell Bagwell

Just wondering who off this post was chosen for billfish tournament?
Good luck this weekend.

GETSUM

I’d Love to go on the next one.
Jon
s.jon.lucas@gmail.com