Looking for Autumn opportunities

Do any of you fine folks on CF have any ideas/job leads for me from the beginning of October until the middle of December? I’m looking for something adventurous, hopefully centered around boats and/or fishing and preferably profitable to do during that time. I’m a single 27 year old Eagle Scout and Citadel grad with a 25 ton Master License, Advanced Open Water cert, valid passport, and can pass a drug test and provide many references.

I fish for the Boy Scouts in the spring in the FL Keys and at a lodge in Alaska in the summer so something along those lines would be ideal although I’m open to almost anything. I’m absolutely willing to travel.

welcome back Rap, I’ll keep my ears open…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

…and you’re a helluva nice guy with the capability of growing epic beards. i’d put that in there too.

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

And, he’s a boat builder? Although, he can’t fill spectator seats with hot young things:imp:

Sounds to me like the premise of a great reality show…:slight_smile:

He also likes/appreciates a good craft beer…unlike some here.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Rap, call me when you wanna go catch some tailers. Welcome back buddy.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Welcome home.

Stonoman

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

He also likes/appreciates a good craft beer…unlike some here.

you are walking a fine line mister…when I take you and C shrimping this Fall, are you expecting Turtle City Pecan Lager, Gritty Grainy Granola Stout and PeaPod North Wando IPA? nope…

Brother, just being on the same boat will be enough for me. Besides, the captain doesn’t provide his own beer so I’ll be bringing. I can afford to buy your beer.

Besides, you merely assume I was referring to you. Rumor has it that Peapod is buying Zima off of Ebay.

scene, filed, & under review for later retribution

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

the captain doesn’t provide his own beer so I’ll be bringing

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

woohoo!

quote:
PeaPod North Wando IPA

I’m intrigued…

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

I think that was supposed to read PEEpod North Wando IPA

I appreciate the kind words. I’m not in SC until Late Sept. I’d be interested in some kind of short term position for November and December in Charleston if anyone needs help.