Looking for bobbers/floats

Someone gave me a bunch of split shot like probably 70 or 73 in a ziplock bag - was wondering if anyone wants them for a few bobbers. I’m willing to drive to summerville or mt p or james/johns to exchange - im in west ash

I have been polishing the split shot for a while and have managed to get most of the corrosion off of them. About half of them are 64th oz are seemingly smaller. A few of them have been used but unless you really examine them closely you shouldn’t have a problem. They are all reusable and easy to open by the way. The guy I got them from says they are made by gremlin, but he hasn’t got back to me with the part numbers yet. I think he was in a car accident a few days ago so he’s not responding to my texts, calls or emails inquiring about the splitshot.

No salt, no fun.

You’re trying way to hard. Bait like this is much better suited for a Monday Morning instead of a Friday evening.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Polishing split shot:question: Now I’ve heard it all. Or maybe not? I can mail you some wine bottle corks for bobbers.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Wonder if he’s polishing them 1 by 1:question: However swaps for them better inspect the cracks real well, to make sure there isn’t any corrosion down in there! That will lower the price!

I heard if you put a handful in your mouth along with a little sand those things will polish up like chrome.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Dirty split shot = no fish

Polishing split shot!!! and the best way to cook mullet!!! What’s next?..

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

I heard if you put a handful in your mouth along with a little sand those things will polish up like chrome.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Always wondered what spit shine meant…

Just troooooling along.:smiley::smiley::smiley:

George McDonald ; Board Member ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown