Looking for concrete finisher??

Looking for recommendations on a good concrete finisher. Wanting to have pad poured off my driveway for the boat roughly 5yards. if anyone knows someone or a company please PM me their info. Thanks

Sea Hunt 225
Yamaha F200

Where are you located & when are you looking to do this? Are you forming the pad yourself?

Located in Hanahan. Have done it in the past myself but really don’t have the time to get it done as quickly as I would like to. If I can get a reasonable price I will let someone do it start to finish. Would like to get it done soon as holidays are over.

Sea Hunt 225
Yamaha F200

843-814-5528 Jack- old black man with a small family business- good guys, great results and prices, no rap, pants pulled up, no cussing, and does what they say they will.

Will give him a call today thanks…

Sea Hunt 225
Yamaha F200

Concrete prices going up first of the year, FYI

Dockman tried that number wasn’t correct do you by chance have another contact for him. Thanks

Sea Hunt 225
Yamaha F200

Did you get another number for Jack? Need to have a concrete pad poured for a patio.

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

I have three sections in my drive that are breaking up. Wondering about the price. Did ya’ll get a price per square foot? I would be interested in contractor recommendations and prices you got.

Thanks for replies!

ZX

Anyone else have a contact for concrete?

SeaPro 220CC

TTT, anyone?

SeaPro 220CC