Looking for midsize SUV

Hi -

Anyone looking to part with a mid-mileage, mid-size SUV? 6 or 8 cylinder doesnt matter, but I do care about at least 5k rated towing capacity.

Looking for 4 runners, explorers, tahoes, others if you got them. ~100k miles prefered. PM me the details!

Thanks -

Matt

Might be on the light side but we are going to be trading in my wife’s Lexus rx330 in a month. Has a trailer hitch installed by Lexus and never had a problem pulling my 21 bay

I’m thinking around 11,500. It’s 106k miles

“The amount of money I’ll be makin would hurt your parents feelings. Remember the class where I taught you all how to make it rain? That’s what I’ll be doin every night, dollar…dollar…bills y’all.”

I’ve got a four door 2003 dodge ram that I’m probably going to sell here sometime. Needs some love, but it’ll pull anything you want with ease.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Just put my explorer up on Craigslist and on this site if you are interested.

KeyWest15

I got a 1991 Chevy 4x4.Dynatrac Dana 60 rear with 4.56 gear and a locker, Gibson stainless exhaust, Doug Thorley headers, 10 inch lift, 12 shocks, ladder bars, Ranch Hand front bumper, PATC Racing transmission, 30 inch Super Swampers on Weld Racing rims… more on request. Never mind, if you want to borrow it just walk next door…if I can get it to start-needs battery!