Looking for someone to paint a car bumper

Last week, the oldest son was backing up and he and another car got into a collision. He was charged, even though he was hit in the left rear by a the girl driving by (not backing up). You would have thought she could have seen him moving and avoided the accident. According to my son, her car was pretty beat up from 3 or 4 parking lot accidents.

Mt. Pleasant police said our son was at fault. SF adjuster said he agreed she was more at fault, but went with the police report. So, our insurance is going to go through the roof.

State Farm has issued us an ACV - deductible check for the damage to our bumper and cracked tail light, our deductible is $500.00.

I can replace the bumper cover, it looks easy with some screws, a few bolts and some clips. I can find the bumper on-line for a few hundred dollars and we should make out about even on the payment. But I’ll need to get the bumper painted - the OEM bumper is only primed.

Any idea where I can get the bumper painted at a reasonable cost?

It’s a 2005 Subaru Outback, white color.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 23 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 19 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

I can paint it for you, but I’m up in Columbia.

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic

I can paint it for you, but I’m up in Columbia.

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

That might not be a deal killer. I could ship it to you, let you paint it, I pay you and then drive up and pick it up.

~my dad

Equipment:
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

I may be in Chuckie town this weekend, if so I’d be happy to pick it up and take it to Columbia

have you checked the local junk yards, if they don’t have one they can do computer searches and find one

Pioneer 197SF

quote:
Originally posted by Blueskyguy

I may be in Chuckie town this weekend, if so I’d be happy to pick it up and take it to Columbia

have you checked the local junk yards, if they don’t have one they can do computer searches and find one

Pioneer 197SF

I haven’t looked yet.

~my dad

Equipment:
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC