Looking for Spring Rental......Charleston Area

We’re looking for a house/condo/cabin/cottage, etc… for a few days in April, somewhere in the Charleston area. My wife and youngest son have spring break and we’d like to spend a few days down there so we can see our son who is down at CofC. We like someplace we can keep our kayaks as we hope to kayak, fish and crab while we are down there.

We are looking on VRBO, Air bnb, etc. but, thought we’d ask here as well if anyone had anything to rent or knew of anything. Anywhere from Awendaw to Edisto though we’d like to be in as close as we can to Charleston.

Know of a condo that is 5 miles from down town an 5 miles to Folly.
Think they have a 2 night med. But nice condo in nice neighbor hood.
If interested I will contact them an get there info for you.

Think it is $125.00 a night but don’t hold me to that.

They have cottages at the James Island County Park. Same place as the Oyster Roast so you know where it is located.

https://ccprc.com/1435/The-Cottages

Hey justretired, I’d be interested in getting some more info.

UT vols13, thanks for the county park info, wasn’t aware they had cottages.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

My neighbor does air bnb here on James Island and I bet she would work out a deal, nice place with pool and etc.

If you wouldn’t mind passing along her contact info, I’d be much obliged.

DF ; google state park at Edisto , they have cabins , cottages that are really nice and not too bad on the wallet!!!:sunglasses:

George McDonald ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Bonzo has a cot and beer fridge in the garage

It took you a while to chime in. You okay?

Na, stay away from Bonzo’s! I saw the way he was looking at Karen:face_with_head_bandage:

PM sent