Looking for that surf shark fishing guy....got some folks wanting to surf shark it.

I’ve got some friends from Columbia…they are outdoor enthusiast and film their adventures for One80 Outdoors TV…they want to come down and surf catch some monster sharks, probably do some filming. They didn’t say anything about looking for a guide…but I know they hire guides all the time.

They called me asking for good spots and I don’t have any. I know we have a few guys on here that do that regularly. I’d like to get them and the shark guys together. Sent them an IM on FB or send me a message and I’ll send your info.

Tell them “Bruce” sent you. Ask for Banana Boat Laurie.

______________________________________________________ "I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public." ~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 25 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 21 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

https://www.facebook.com/ONE80OUTDOORSTV/

______________________________________________________ "I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public." ~my dad

Equipment:
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Depending when they want to go, I might can get them on a trip. But beaches are still shut down until the 12 the or first.

40inchreds…check your private messages.

Equipment:
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC