Looking to hire a yard maintenance guy

Can anyone recommend a landscape and maintenance contractor for 1/2 acre commercial property in Mt. Pleasant near the Ravennel bridge?

I use these guys. Personal buddy of mine and his quote beat everyone else’s hands down…

https://www.sunshinelawncaresc.com/

Thanks Skinneej but he is not taking any new business.
Sorry if asking questions in my pm was too much for you.
You can tell him for me.

Habla espanol?

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Not really Fritz. You have always been one of my favorite reads. Can you help me with a good Latino worker.

quote:
Originally posted by misslily

Can anyone recommend a landscape and maintenance contractor for 1/2 acre commercial property in Mt. Pleasant near the Ravennel bridge?

I’m surprised screamingdrag on here hasn’t replied.You might pm him.
quote:

Not really Fritz. You have always been one of my favorite reads. Can you help me with a good Latino worker.

I have a guy that I can get your info to.send me a number via PM and Moises will call you.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

No need to enable any illegals, or legals that don’t speak english.

I know a few on this site don’t agree with me, but I’ll always be an advocate for “IF you live in America, Speak English”. So many just choose to lay back and take it. I think that’s the B.S. sissy/lazy route.

If I move to France I would learn to speak French. Or if I chose to Move to South America, I would become fluent in Spanish and it’s many dialects.

Why Bruce?.. the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

quote:

Thanks Skinneej but he is not taking any new business.
Sorry if asking questions in my pm was too much for you.
You can tell him for me.

Not sure I got a PM from you.

The world is back on its axis…Skinneej is posting again. I’ve missed you’re insight as well as your moderating acumen.

Capt Fritz, I thought you’re wife did your yard???

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

1:59 am

Your*

tighten up

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

I know a few on this site don’t agree with me, but I’ll always be an advocate for “IF you live in America, Speak English”. So many just choose to lay back and take it. I think that’s the B.S. sissy/lazy route.

If I move to France I would learn to speak French. Or if I chose to Move to South America, I would become fluent in Spanish and it’s many dialects.

quote:

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

Thanks Fritz, pm sent

Hate to say it but Americans for the most part are not willing to do hard dirty work. I hired a white owned company for my job and they showed one time and didn’t come back. I hired a black owned company and he required money up front. He started the job and never finished the first clean up. I couldn’t get him to return calls and he basically stole my money.

My neighbors on both sides have Mexican workers and they show up on time and do a good job at a fair price. I would be fortunate to find someone like them that want and need a job…

There, I said it. Now y’all can turn this into everything about immigration or illegals instead of ----Hey, I need a good yard man.

quote:
quote:

quote:

Thanks Fritz, pm sent

Hate to say it but Americans for the most part are not willing to do hard dirty work. I hired a white owned company for my job and they showed one time and didn’t come back. I hired a black owned company and he required money up front. He started the job and never finished the first clean up. I couldn’t get him to return calls and he basically stole my money.

My neighbors on both sides have Mexican workers and they show up on time and do a good job at a fair price. I would be fortunate to find someone like them that want and need a job…

There, I said it. Now y’all can turn this into everything about immigration or illegals instead of ----Hey, I need a good yard man.

<hr height
quote:

Come on Fred…

You have taken up residence here at CFC, and still haven’t exerted the effort to become fluent in sarcasm…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

1:59 am

Your*

tighten up

Your right…I was stool faced.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

Come on Fred…

You have taken up residence here at CFC, and still haven’t exerted the effort to become fluent in sarcasm…

RBF

Never was raised to be sarcastic RBF, I was raised to take a Man for his word and honesty. I learned a hard lesson the first few years in the service, mostly from our Northern friends. Seems sarcasm runs rampant up there, and now finding its way down South. I can do it, but prefer not to. And when I do I like to make it a point I’m doing it. :smiley: