Lost times

Just deleted the trouble maker post.

Back to the subject. My uncle Joe taught me and my brother to fish. He would pick us up in a 48 Rambler and exceed all speed laws to get to High Rock lake before sun rise. I remember one morning the place we stopped for bait was not open. We found a store that was and bought 4 packs of chewing gum. We enjoyed the gum and used the foil wrapper shaped it like a Minnow and caught a full bucket full of fish. Uncle Joe stuttered badly when excited and when we heard the u u u u start we knew we were getting a bite.

When we were insolent mother would tell us to go outside and break off a switch from a bush. We learned quickly that the skinny ones hurt worse that the thicker ones.

Don’t forget Bob. You and the other trouble maker are hit targets. Change your ways or get used to it

Just more and more proof, trolls are real.

I remember papa getting me up before daylight to go fishing,also remember that both him and grandma would sneak out of the yard to go fishing with out me, and I would be mad,and pout until they came home.
I remember riding my go-kart wrecking into the big oak tree, rolled that bad boy over, bent the front end, brused ego, skinned up knees, and hands.
My dad saying, you’ll be alright,brushed off and tried to fix whatever I broke. With my 8yo self.

I still have scars on my knees from my bike. The bike races when I was a kid were fun. Sometimes painful. The briars at the bottom of the hill got me several times

Note to all. I will flag and delete any off topic post. This post has been fun to read and no troublemaker should mess it up

Yea, Double D… fishing. They were headed off for some alone time. :grinning:

Whoever is blocking Bib, keep it up!!

Thanks!!

Your welcome!

1 Like