Love this website

Fairly new to CF, but this has quickly become my favorite website. If my boss only knew how much of my day was spent on CF instead of work, I’d probably have more time for fishing. Love reading all the reports and info. That is all, just wanted to waste another 5 mins while at work dreaming of fishing.

Welcome Manamana. Enjoy the site. It can be informative and fun, or infuriating, depending on which topic you peruse. In other words … watch your head so it doesn’t bump on something.

j

Watch out for that Peapod guy.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Great info with just the right amount of shenanigans and tom foolery. Welcome aboard!

The next guy that says, “shenanigans” gets pistol whipped.

Your boss is probably in his office reading this right now…

Who would read and reply on a public forum while they are supposed to be working??:wink:

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Hey Juice, what’s the name of that place you like with all of the goofy crap on the walls?

No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how far you fall…you are never out of the fight.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

The next guy that says, “shenanigans” gets pistol whipped.

Does that pistol whipping come with a liter of cola?

One Simple Thanks!!

http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

and snoz berries for dessert

If I’m posting, its because I’m sitting here at work, dreaming about fishing.

quote:
Originally posted by bangstick

Hey Juice, what’s the name of that place you like with all of the goofy crap on the walls?

No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how far you fall…you are never out of the fight.

Hey bangstick Peapod said the place is called shenanigans…does this look like spit to you…and I don’t want a large Farva

Welcome to the site. I just pinged your ISP and sent your boss a text message about your internet activity. Have a nice day and stuff

quote:
Originally posted by Tigershrk21

Hey bangstick Peapod said the place is called shenanigans…does this look like spit to you…and I don’t want a large Farva

HAHAHAHAHA!!! BURGER PUNK!!!

hopefully he understands…he’s on here too!

Ha, I knew you guys would get it!

It’s powdered sugar…it’s delicious.

Shenanigans

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”