Low Country RedFish Cup CHARLESTON

Good Morning Anglers,
We Just wanted to deliver some more good news and more incentive to come fish with us this weekend:

1.    Pearlstine Distributors / Budweiser / Finz Bar and Grill will be offering free Budweiser for happy hour from approximately 5 to 6:30 for all of our legal age participants. That is not a Typo  it is Free. Just remember to tip the fine staff at Finz!

2.   The fine folks at the IFA Redfish Tour have offered up some great incentives for this next event :

a. To the highest placing team, that has not participated in the IFA Redfishtour this year(2011) will be awarded a free entry into the IFA Redfishtour event at Surf City, NC September 17th. (A $400 value!)
b. To the highest placing team, that has participated in the IFA Redfishtour this year(2011) will be awarded a $100 voucher toward the entry fee of the Surf City Event in September.

1.   Yeti Coolers arrived in the office yesterday!  Someone will be headed home tomorrow with a brand new 45 qt Yeti Tundra!

2.   Tica USA sent us a couple of very nice spinning rod combos that will also be going out tomorrow in the raffle.

SO, JUST TO REVIEW: FREE BEER TOMORROW!, CHANCE for FREE ENTRY TO THE IFA, CHANCE for FREE YETIs, CHANCE for FREE TACKLE from TICA and MANY OTHER FINE SPONSORS!

What more can you ask for?

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Brian Rose
LowCountry Redfish Cup

DANG if I knew that monday I would have been all over that.

“My fish served a whole lunchon. Your fish look like a munchkin”

167 Ranger Cayman
Yamaha 115
“Hydrophilic”

2007 Toyota Tundra TRD 5.7L V8

GO PIRATES!