Lowes struggling to find quality employees

I’m just saying… it’s hard to find good help. This guy didn’t know much of anything.

1 Like

sman could snatch that coon up faster than Zeke on the paint isle can show you the brushes

He actually looks more competent that the employees at the Lowes near me. It sucks so bad, employees at other Lowe’s store make fun of it.

I think I’d rather grab that little fella than the bird that was getting in the old lady’s flower bed today.

At least he was there willing to help instead of hiding…

Problem with the coon is no matter what you ask for help to find, he’ll just end up pointing you towards the cracked corn/bird feed aisles…

The employees are mostly trained to use the phone app so that when a customer asks where something is they can tell them. . But product knowledge. Not so much

Of all the wild animals out there, I’d love to raise up another baby coon… a sow this time. The males all seem to get a little mean as they age, if you don’t cut out their nutz.

And by the way, Lowes already has Christmas decor out…its September people.

Can you market too soon?

The one in Beaufort had Christmas decorations in the first week of Aug!!! Let’s get through Halloween and Thanksgiving first!

They want us to eat turkey, decorate the Christmas tree while wearing a halloween costume.