Lt Col Scheller being jailed for telling the truth

Can anyone believe this ****???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTGSoX3imPs

PLEASE, watch it all the way thru.

Anyone that Loves this Country…At a loss for words. SOOO PISSED!

NN

This Marine defends you leftist azzholes freedom. And does it in an honorable, honest and respectful way!! Now I understand those that oppose him will be getting some big bonuses…

I swear, just left grandson hugging me and wonder…about his future.

But, if y’all here of Go Fund Me for him, I’ll be there!!

Will close with biting my tongue…

NN

As the son of a military veteran, he has my full support and I understand why he did what he did BUT, he knew in speaking out, in uniform, that he was making a major mistake. Life in the military means you somewhat give up your freedom of speech. I know, ironic, you will die to defend the free speech of others while somewhat losing your own.

I totally disagree with him being jailed and think that is a gross abuse of power by the Marine Corps (or stooges above the Marine Corps). The guy wants to resign his commission and should be allowed to do so but, the establishment now wants to make an example of him because “how dare he”.

He should have resigned his commission and THEN spoken out but, that cat is out of the bag now so.

Sadly, there is no way that I could find myself encouraging either one of my kids into going into the military they way it has become and, I am certain I am not the only parent that feels this way.

Hopefully someone with some sense will decide to let this guy resign and he will be set free.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

My memory of the UCMJ is foggy at best, but I believe Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Jr. is a true Patriot and this needs to go all the way to the Supreme Court. A gag order on a man actually telling the truth? The only military member to be PUNISHED for the disaster of Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan, and all he is doing is telling the truth?! Mass Censorship of American citizens, these are crazy times and most are just bowing down and accepting it like the sheeple they are.

These are the charges pending him:

article 88 contemptuous words against the President… How is this? He stated the truth, is the Truth Contemptuous?

article 90 what officer’s order did he disobey?

article 10 What is unbecoming in telling the truth to American citizens and the World?

Article 92. Did an officer above Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller specifically tell him to not tell the Truth? Is participating in a cover-up a duty or not participating in it dereliction of duty?

I’d love to discuss this stuff with an actual legal professional. These are the Charges being brought up against Lt. Col. Scheller. So many I guess so they can get something to stick.

Doublen, I saw several links for a go fund me for him, but all have now been taken down? I did find this one …
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/marine-lt-col-scheller-brig-gohmert/?fbclid=IwAR072mYpPORvLZGKRMEKUmbKjIsT4CuIYihA2rkFDp4U6fL1wupXbmWz8oo

I hear ya…but the problem is that there is a chain of command for a reason. If you allow this case just because “everyone” can see it was a debacle and a terrible situation and bad decisions were made, then where do you draw the line for other circumstances?

I stand behind him and applaud him for his honesty and bravery, but there has to be consequences. Make no mistake, that’s probably the toughest thing he ever had to do in his life, and I call that brave. He knew that before he posted the video. The military is one of the last few places we have considerable order. Once that fails, I think America is doomed. Military leaders have to know that troops are going to follow orders no matter what.

And Dfreedom, I’m right there with you. How could anyone in this day and age want their children to join today’s military? I’m as patriotic as any other red blooded American and proud that my father was a veteran as well as both of my grandfathers and several uncles. There’s an American Flag waving in my front yard 365 days a year. But I just don’t trust our government (republican or democrat) to have the best interest of our individual military members in mind, and the withdrawal of Afghanistan is a testament to that. Just as I’m sure generations before have seen it firsthand, America should be ashamed as a nation that service members were killed due to politics and appearances. It hurts my heart, as I’m sure it does a lot of people.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Awesome replies, More to come.

Now on Fox. Call it what you want, this guy stepped up! How about the company’s you may work for that cram this **** down your throat??

Will see how it plays out.

Edit to say, or ask; with your distrust of our Gov’t, does that include the direction of our Military??

Heard Navy Seal recruitment is Way down.

NN

Don’t ask what your government can do for you. Ask what your government WILL DO TO YOU.

Wonder what general Flynn’s opinion is on this???

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Wait there’s more

Terminalcwo (@terminalcwo) Tweeted:
Makes sense. One was heroically defying regulations while stumping for his buddy, and the other was embodying the Marine Corps ethos while treacherously saving innocent lives and having pro-trump thoughts. Let’s crush him. https://t.co/M1Uef6dXow

DustyD (@dustyddunaway) Tweeted:

1. It wasn’t a campaign rally.
  2. Trump is not currently running for office
  3. He made no political statements
  4. He discussed zero military procedures
  5. He endorsed NO ONE
  6. He was there to be honored. https://t.co/LQMoEHtPFb

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

23, I understand the chain of command all too well and I do agree with your reply, but… I think this is a time that old boy did the patriotic thing, because we all know going up the chain of command on this one would have been futile.

I do agree wi

Just a quick mention, this is just another piece of the Dems plan, start chipping away at our military. Punish anyone that speaks up or opposes. I bet Trump would have stepped in on this. Or it would have never happened in the first place because he would have done it RIGHT!

It seems that some of our Generals are now lying politicians. Go with the Admin and be rewarded with BIG jobs later. Ya know, big defense contractors.

But, ya gonna need another war to finance it right…will see on that one. Hope I’m wrong.

NN

Probably gonna be Afghanistan again.

Double D.

No one has resigned or been fired for the botched withdrawal or for killing 7 children however attacking Scheller will keep attention off the real accountability

https://conservativebrief.com/marine-brig-52175/

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

The answer is

Joel Pollak (@joelpollak) Tweeted:
Watch – White House Can’t Answer if Jailed Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Should Be Hailed as a Hero Like Alexander Vindman Was https://t.co/JpsMaU3u1g via @BreitbartNews

?

Vidman and Miley both need a seat in Leavenworth.

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day